xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Assassins: Creed PS3 Demo at E3 Running on Xbox 360 ?  (Read 1010 times)

incognegro

• Archived User
Assassins: Creed PS3 Demo at E3 Running on Xbox 360 ?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »

Makes a little sense to me since theyre were reports of devs upset before e3 because sony wasn't sending in much ps3 hardware for them to show off playable titles. I was surprised so many titles were playable at e3. Whether or not it was running on 360 hardware, the real question is if its coming to 360 or not?

nuebien

• Archived User

ikecomp

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »

From the link posted by nuebien, it seems that the game is coming to 360. I'm more confused than ever  blink.gif

BigNamek

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(quall @ May 13 2006, 08:43 AM) *

I doubt the dev kits have this security. Perepherals need to be tested too. I doubt that they would need to consult MS every time a new beta version of their product is created.

But who says they need any kind of drivers to support the device? The PS3 and 360 controllers are very, very similar in terms of button and control layout. If people easily remap an Xbox and Xbox 360 controller on their own, who says that Sony's billion dollar Playstation division isn't capable of remapping and remodeling a controller themselves? I know that building a driver into the controller would be easier, but say if they did need some kind of driver that required MS signing off on it, wouldn't they be able to avoid that all-together by simply modifying a 360 controller?

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »

Assassins Creed may not be PS3 exclusive after all
Illustration
Ellie Gibson 12:10 16/05/2006

Ubisoft remains non-committal following emergence of rumours

Ubisoft has declined to directly clear up rumours that forthcoming action adventure title Assassin's Creed will not be a PS3 exclusive, which have emerged despite previous announcements to the contrary.

Speaking to our sister site, Eurogamer, a representative said: "At the moment, other formats of Assassin's Creed are unconfirmed."

That would seem to suggest Ubisoft is at least considering an Xbox 360 release - despite having stated that the game would only only be out on PS3 when it was first announced.

Assassin's Creed is set in 1191 AD, during the Third Crusade, and sees players take on the role of hero Altair. It's being developed by Ubisoft Montreal, the same studio behind the Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell games.

Eurogamer was given the chance to try out the game at E3 last week, and given an Xbox 360 controller with which to play it, adding fuel to the rumours. This could simply mean that the game was being demoed on a PC - but the rumours are still flying after a report on Noooz.com claimed that a Ubi employee has also stated the game is in development for Xbox 360.

http://gamesindustry...e.php?aid=17032

i dont think this has been posted yet.  if so sorry.  game looks impressive and i only hope its coming

brendentaylor

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 06:18:00 AM »

Hello Friends.
I read your entire post I most like these game If you have any suggestion for me then post it.
Thanks.

This post has been edited by brendentaylor: Nov 23 2009, 02:22 PM

meat_curtains

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

wow you win award for reviving a 3 year old thread!   blink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]