xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Amped 3 Site  (Read 572 times)

cheato

• Archived User
New Amped 3 Site
« on: September 22, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »

i found out about the site through 91words.com (which, for those of you that snowboard/enjoy watching/etc., should check out...it's a free movie coming out in november) which has some affiliation with the amped franchise.

at the beginning of amped 2, you could press Y to go into the xbox demos menu, where there was a trailer for the snowboard movie, "Lame." some of the guys from that movie are working on 91 words for snow...just for reference. and THAT is why i'm keeping my faith that amped 3 is going to be solid.

anyway, here's the link
http://www.ampedsnowboarding.com/

admin: feel free to delete this thread or the other one. forums were being a bit sluggish earlier, and accidenitally got double posted. my apologies.

cheato

• Archived User
New Amped 3 Site
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »

i found out about the site through 91words.com (which, for those of you that snowboard/enjoy watching/etc., should check out...it's a free movie coming out in november) which has some affiliation with the amped franchise.

at the beginning of amped 2, you could press Y to go into the xbox demos menu, where there was a trailer for the snowboard movie, "Lame." some of the guys from that movie are working on 91 words for snow...just for reference. and THAT is why i'm keeping my faith that amped 3 is going to be solid.

anyway, here's the link
http://www.ampedsnowboarding.com/

cheato

• Archived User
New Amped 3 Site
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

bump

not sure what was up with the countdown, but the site is up with a new trailer. you can also listen to music that's going to be in the game and vote on tracks to make them on the official soundtrack.

at least the music side is looking (or sounding, rather) good for the game.