xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Uno  (Read 637 times)

Morlok8k

• Archived User
Uno
« on: May 25, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

alright, i can connect to live just fine

i can play multiplayer in any other game

but i cant play it in UNO!  i could leave it sitting there for an hour and nobody else will show up!

anybody else have this issue?

Nascasho

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

You mean matchmaking? I can find a game easily but your issue occurs when i go to matchmaking.

Morlok8k

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

under multiplayer in either ranked match or player match.  neither works.  i can do a quick match, custom match, or create game, and none work for me.  nobody ever shows up!

hmmm... i just did a quick match, and i entered into a game with another guy, but when that was over it put me back into the waiting for other players screen.

hmmm... strange.  that was the first time i have ever been able to connect and play on live with this game.

flashfreak

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

I used to be able to find games all the time. It seems to be dying down now. But i still have a similar prob. When i go to quick match, it always ends up creating one for me, as if there are no other games around. I have to go custom match and wait to get a list then pick one to join. But the problem with that is, i dunno who is local or in another language.

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 07:59:00 AM »

Last night was the first time I tried to play and didn't get one match. It was about 1am when I tried though and I stayed on for about 45 minutes and never saw anybody. Kinda sucked I played the PC while playing Live and lost all 3 games, so it killed my rank. The PC uno players are F'in masters of luck.

Black Diamond

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Hey,

I never have any problems finding someone to play in custom match.  My problem is that about 75% of the time when joining a game, I get an error and have to reconnect to another game.

Anyone know what those colored bars are in UNO?  Not at home, seems like they are green red and another color.

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

I usually just start a Live game with 3 computers (because I'm impatient) and by the 2nd round I have at least 2 human competitors.  Seems to work fairly consistantly.  The only thing is, I think it bases pairing off of your "TrueSkill" level which may vary considerably.

dgrams2003

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(Black Diamond @ May 26 2006, 06:20 PM) View Post

Anyone know what those colored bars are in UNO?  Not at home, seems like they are green red and another color.

Connections

Can anyone decscribe what the trueskill is?
I've never seen a description of this.

PupaBoy

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

I have a problem that I join a game and the host will dump me from the game. It takes me several tries to find someone that just wants to play a pick up game. I think it is creepy to watch people play this game with the live cams. Most of the people look kind of weird and fat.  I wish I could turn their cams off so I wouldn't have to look at them. Too many fattys with cams out there...!

Black Diamond

• Archived User
Uno
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

Hey,

I played the other day for the first time in a long time and it does seem like the hosts with cameras were dropping me whenever I entered.

Had to change the setting to not see those games and there are only a few people playing without the camera.