xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Easy Trouney Money  (Read 633 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Easy Trouney Money
« on: September 02, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »

just an fyi about a little strat ive found works great for winning single player tournies...

play one hand, just sit and wait for the blinds to go up and repeat... the comp is normally super conservative so if youre a tiny bit paitent theyll fold and blind themselves down to nothing...

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Easy Trouney Money
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 12:22:00 AM »

I guess I don't fully understand what you're saying? What does "play one hand, just sit and wait..." mean?

Are you suggesting I play my BB SB hands normally and fold on every hand That I don't have to buy into on the blind and wait for the buy in to go up?

or are you suggesting that when playing one hand I keep making small raises before the flop?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Easy Trouney Money
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

raise about 3x the big blind on the first hand no matter what you have, everyone should fold to you... then when its to the screen telling you to press 'a' to move on, dont do anything for 10mins or so and the blinds should be raised... then just repeat the process... biggrin.gif

once you get to 50/100 blinds people should be dropping off left and right (dont play all of these hands as theyll invariably suck out... play real poker from at the very latest 75/100)

helps if youve got a book or some tv to watch at the same time...

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Easy Trouney Money
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 06:57:00 AM »

ah, i though blinds were raised after # of hands not just time.  good to know.