xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Marble Blast Ultra's Easter Eggs  (Read 2487 times)

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
Marble Blast Ultra's Easter Eggs
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

hell, i cant even beat the last freakin level sad.gif

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »

i know how to get 58's but i can even find the one on 52, can someone elaborate a bit further for me please.

appleguru

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

However said his game was like marble blast gold on OS X.. You're right.. some of the levels seem identical tongue.gif

And.. great work guys (Especially metaldevil with the pics)... A PDF sounds like a great idea! Images and text for each egg wink.gif

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »

i enjoyed the few demo levels, looks like a ggreat time waster  biggrin.gif

worth the buy (question mark)

ps dont ever buy the ZBoard... peice of shit!

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »

i do think its worth it and ive never bought MS points till this game came out.

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Jan 29 2006, 10:38 AM) View Post

Its on the top of the main castle you spend the most time on, not the smaller structure you have to gryo to for the exit.
:::edit::: ALso I figured out the halfpipes, you have to jump each time your marbles touches the ground. So all thats left for me is Par time on the final level.

thanks for both of those smile.gif

i think ive figured out a different way to do the last level. what i did now that i finally beat it (in 15 minutes tongue.gif ). what i did was that i used the superjump sometimes and the boost jump (sometimes together sometimes seperately) and while using those i just bounced on the gem and bounced off to a platform.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »

so do you actually GET anything for collecting eggs (aside from achievements). like a gamer picture, video, dashboard theme maybe a new marble skin or level etc.

I mean isn't  the definition of an easter egg "hidden content"?  unsure.gif

don't get me wrong I think it adds a great level of replay value to the game, just curious... (BTW I haven't collected any eggs yet)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »

yeah I haven't played any of the advanced levels yet (with the exception of what was in the demo),
I only have 2 or 3 levels to replay on intermediate to get under time. Most of my time recently has been devoted to Tony Hawk, I'm pretty close to getting all the gaps for the 100% complete achievment.

I'm horrible at the gem collecting ones.

Any tips for 4 points of the compas, it's a small and relativly straight forward level but I just can't get under par.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jan 30 2006, 05:44 PM) View Post

Roll slowly down to the brown area here. Jump to the next platform. Boost if you need to.
IPB Image

Although from here you can go straight up the castle for the egg instead of going all the way around.

Works both ways

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jan 30 2006, 10:30 PM) View Post

yeah I haven't played any of the advanced levels yet (with the exception of what was in the demo),
I only have 2 or 3 levels to replay on intermediate to get under time. Most of my time recently has been devoted to Tony Hawk, I'm pretty close to getting all the gaps for the 100% complete achievment.

I'm horrible at the gem collecting ones.

Any tips for 4 points of the compas, it's a small and relativly straight forward level but I just can't get under par.

This is how I did it:

In this level there are very thin brown bars connecting the unmoving platforms. One from the center to each platform and two that go around the whole thing. The moving platforms move in a consistent sequence.

At the start you are facing the exit. I wanted to take it in a clockwise fashion to insure the best time I could get. I immedtiately turn my camera right to the next platform which is the first if you want to collect the gems in clockwise order to the exit. I align my ball with the bar that connects the center platform to the platform with the first gem. There is a moving platform moving towards the area I want to reach. I roll across the beam and run into the moving platform (do not jump or you will not be able to stop) which will launch the marble into the air and on to the gem. I then turn to the corner which the platform I just launched off of is moving towards. I jump to the moving platform. I then roll onto the platform with the next gem as soon as the moving platform reaches it and quickly roll back onto the moving platform. This platform will intersect with two other platforms at the same time after this and I roll across to the third one. Then I jump to the next gem. The same platform I have been using will come by and I roll onto it. I then roll onto the next intersecting platform and jump to the exit.

I know it is hard to understand this. If you would like I can record it and put it up on my server. It is pretty neat when you get it right. There is probably a faster method of completing this level but this gets you well below par.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

Ive combined them all into one easy post at http://www.icp4ever....?showtopic=1604

If you dont want me using your images just let me know, i left the names on them to give credit where needed.  I put them all together mostly for me so i can easily find them.

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Jan 30 2006, 02:57 PM) View Post

Although from here you can go straight up the castle for the egg instead of going all the way around.

Works both ways

yea i did it from there but i had to keep hiting the column to gain height. it still worked.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »

ok i will remove them, there are only like 10 people on my forum, just friends but i will take them out.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »

ok the main reason i did that is cuz i hate when people post pics and then within a week they remove them from their host or whatever so they start showing up as red x's.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

Wow metal, I dont suppose you could write up a short description for me. My best time for that level is 6+ minutes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5