xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Marble Blast Ultra's Easter Eggs  (Read 2489 times)

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Marble Blast Ultra's Easter Eggs
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

Also I just realized that all the levels youve found an egg in their will be a white egg icon on the level select screen.

So I have Level 1,9,17,20,21,32,39, and 44 so far. Almost half biggrin.gif

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »

another update for you.

Level 43 make it to the 1st gravity modifier, go left and drop down 3 levels, itll be over the ledge to the right

Level 48 at the very top under the final platform

Level 51 make to the very top, dont exit, jump to the large box with the dual fans, look back and youll see it under the lip

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 10:57:00 PM »

Also can anybody explain the proper way to use the halfpipes. Level 53 is the only level Im really stuck on. i cant get over the damn wall.

jdkay20

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 01:00:00 AM »

Here the thread http://forums.xbox.c...5/ShowPost.aspx
I got them all. yea thats right all 20.
Here are the levels they are in.
IPB ImageEgg Basket:
Find all twenty easter eggs.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »

Level 58 - Get to the gyrocopter, Use the fan and a RB+Jump  to get to the area just above the fans, jump to the cube thats just where you came from. Do a RB+Jump to make the last gap. Charge up your blast again, face the upward sloping brown structure, the do a Rb+Jump and use the gyrocopter+Jumping to make it to the very top of the castle. There the egg.

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2006, 02:05:00 AM »

You guys might get a kick out of this:

http://www.huntsvega...leBlastGold.jpg

This is Marble Blast Gold on Mac OS X. The level is identical to level 17 save for the easter egg.

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

here is a list i have created from various people, so dont give me the credit. there are 19 here  wink.gif

QUOTE("remaGloohcSdlO")
Here is clearly written instructions for 15 of them, from my own experience in getting them. And the locations of two more that I haven't actually got yet. Condensed in one easy to read format for all those who don't want to rifle through all the posts.

Level 1) “Learning to Roll”: Very easy to see… after you make all the small jumps up the “steps“ there is a ledge you will need to boost jump to (near the middle of the map). From there just roll along it and boost jump (or take the wood plank) across to the egg.

Level 3) “Introduction to gems”: Go to the highest point you can roll to and there is a gem there. Right near it is a ledge you can boost jump to. There is a gyro copter there get it and move out of the spot where it was just a bit.  Across from this gyro copter is a taller ledge you can get to with the gyro copter. Do these steps in order. Activate the gyro copter, move backward a bit to get the gyro copter again, then boost jump to the higher ledge.  Wait for your “boost” to fill back up but while you wait, notice the very tall pillar across the way, the egg is on top of there.  Once your boost is full… activate the gyro copter, boost jump, and guide it to the top of the pillar.

Level 9)  “First Flight”: On the second platform down, if you are looking straight at the goal from the start, it‘s on the left side of the platform, underneath it, under the glass block wall. (if you creep over there an rotate the camera you should find the little hole it’s in.  If you can’t find it gyro copter down to the lower platform and turn around and look back at the one above you, you’ll see one side (now the left since you turned around) is hollow. The easiest way I have found is to be on the platform it’s above… roll right above it as close as you can get, drop off the edge and then activate your gyro copter, you should float in easily.

Level 17) “Ramp Matrix”: Right above the goal. (The goal in this board is not the one at the top but the level below). Don’t collect the gems first as this will activate the goal.  Get the super jump right near the goal, wait for your boost to fill up. Then jump, boost, and lastly activate the super jump, you’ll run right into it.

Level 20) “Upward Spiral”: Right above the goal. Don’t have it yet so clear instructions will come ASAP.

Level 21) “Mountaintop Retreat”: After the first set of steps get to the corner on the flat area. Stop you ball on the “inside” corner and rotate the camera until you can see it far below you on a brown ledge. The best way is when you are on the platform above it back your marble into the “V” and back off the ledge, immediately pushing the stick back up toward the pillar it’s resting on. About halfway down if you use your boost it will give you the little extra “push” you need to make it as you are falling.

Level 22) “Urban Jungle”: From the start, go down the right path (the left one goes up, the right one goes down) and grab the super jump power up. There are several big brown pillars on this map. Roll to an area that gets you the closest to the lowest pillar.  You will need to use your jump, then super jump, then boost to reach the top of the lowest pillar. There is a gyro copter on top, get the gyro copter and jump safely back down to the blue surfaces. Next you need to get on the highest pillar off in the “corner” of the map (the one where you can see two time travels on it) and you do that by going over by it and finding the super jump, but don’t pick it up as it will replace your gyro copter. Back up and line up the super jump with the tallest pillar. Start rolling and activate the gyro copter on the ground (don’t jump yet). As soon as you roll over the super jump, use it. You’ll be flying up nice and high but you still need to use your boost to go a bit higher (if you use full boost here you will overshoot, half boost is just about perfect).  I usually don’t make it all the way up, but instead kind of bounce off the pillar and that takes me high enough to land on top. On top of that pillar there is yet another gyro copter, grab that. Now line up with the highest pillar from there and back all the way up to the edge. Wait for the gyro copter power up to respawn. Activate the gyro copter and roll through the respawned gyro copter (picking up another as you are using one), jump and then immediately boost to start flying toward the pillar… this is where the second gyro copter can come in handy if you don‘t quite make it and the first one is going to run out. This one you will also “bounce” off of initially but try to land on top, where the egg is. On these types of jumps and gyro copter landings, it helps greatly to push up on the right stick (with the default control scheme) to rotate the camera above you so you can see where to land. This is one of the tougher eggs to get so far, at least for me.

Level 32) “Obstacle Course“: Make it down to the ice area but don’t go onto it. There is a ramp that leads down (on your right if your facing the goal), take that down and you will see six black trap door blocks. It’s under the middle set, the one farthest from you, just jump on it and let the trap door open and you’ll fall to it. You should see the egg floating under there before you jump if your in the right spot.

Level 33) “Fork in the Road”: It is resting underneath the lowest part of the “U” shaped channel you can “ride” in.  You should see it from anywhere on the map that gives you the vantage point to look under there. Up by the 3 time travel hourglasses there is a gyro copter. Use it from anywhere on the map that is easiest for you to fly under there to get it. (every place I tried it from was just as hard, so I don’t have any recommendations for you).

Level 35) “Black Diamond”: High in the air, midway down… you have to ramp to get it. Don’t have it yet so clear instructions will come ASAP.

Level 38) “Whirl”: Go all the way up to the goal but if you turn around from the way you came you’ll see the top of the loop that brought you here. Wait until your boost is full and boost jump to the top side of that loop and roll (don’t jump) right down the center and you’ll hit it on the way down, just after you start to fall vertical.

Level 39) “Hop, Skip & a Jump”: Very easy to see, just go to the gyro copter and rotate the camera up and to the right.  Just line up with it between the pillars, activate the gyro copter, don‘t roll at all, jump and then use boost and head towards it. Only minimum boost works here, if your boost meter is full you’ll easily overshoot it.  Around minimum is perfect. You have to pretty much fly right through the opening to get it though, it will take a few tries.

Level 43) “Ordeal”: Just past the three things that try to push you off by moving side to side there is a gravity modifier switch.  You have to go over the edge slightly to trip it, when you do there is some dark brown floor to your left. Go all the way across that and then look down.  You’ll see two ledges drop down to the bottom one and then use the camera along the edges to find the egg that you must drop down to get.

Level 44) “Daedalus”: It‘s at the very top under the goal. The easiest way is to have a gyro copter ready. Get right on the edge and activate the gyro copter. SLOWLY back off the edge while pushing forward toward the egg once you fall. Right when you “slip” under the ledge you need to use your boost to jump up and grab it.

Level 48) “Scaffold”: It’s on a brown ledge right under the goal.  Make sure you have boost and back off the edge right over it and when you “slip” under the ledge try to boost toward it.

Level 51) “Battlements”: Go all the way to the goal. Get inside the “tower” that the goal is in. You can boost your way on top of the block that held the two fans to get a look at the egg if you want, but unlike some methods of jumping from there, my way is much easier. The “tower” is square and if you put the way you just cam in on your left then boost jump to the low ledge in front of you.  There are three blocks here that make up this ledge, the egg is under the middle one, under the lip as you fall.  Fully charge your boost and get right in the middle of the middle block and “back” off, as soon as you start to fall push forward (meaning into the wall) and as soon as you “slip” past the lip, fire your boost and you’ll grab the egg.  If you go to the top of the fan block you can see where the egg is, and you can even try to jump from there. Either way, it’s not too hard.

Level 54) “Will o’ Wisp”: Under the large platform the goal is on. There is a gyro copter hidden under one of the little ramps you roll around on where one passes over another. You need to take the gyro copter to the top and you’ll probably have to die once to at least see where the egg is located. (hint: aim camera up as you are falling). Once you know where it is go to the closest corner on the platform above it and activate the gyro copter and “back” off the ledge. Once you fall under the ledge (you should be pushing forward towards the egg) activate your boost and you’ll fly towards it. It may take a few tries but if you have your gyro copter at the last checkpoint, the re-tries won’t be too bad.

Ok on level 59 go all the way to where you have the super jump thingie not the first one while on the platform, but after climbing a few stories. Go to the right side of the big box there should be a super jump thing right there. get one wait for another fill you blast and double bounce and blast to the tallest pillar in front of you.

From the start on 52 look down to the bottom on the right hand side of the grip ramp with 2 gravity you should see a gyrocopter. Jump down to there. Make your way back up the grip ramp right next to it and follow the road down the other side and there should be some more gravities which will switch you to the green side. follow the right road or the road right in front of you and there should be a checkpoint and a jewel. turn left go up the grip ramp then another and one more with 2 gravity thing hit the gravity thing and you should be right back at the start. Now when you start the level you are facing the grip ramp but instead turn right and look up you should see the jewel that was at the checkpoint that means dont get the jewel.Look to the left of it you should see a grip ramp you just came up from. Use your gyro, Jump,Blast and jump on the grip to get a little higher. Follow the straight path forward from the way the grip ramp you hit. It should be on a corner edge right where that path ends. If you fall just checkpoint back and make your way back up the grip ramps.
---

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hyper_Eye @ Jan 28 2006, 10:12 AM) View Post

You guys might get a kick out of this:

http://www.huntsvega...leBlastGold.jpg

This is Marble Blast Gold on Mac OS X. The level is identical to level 17 save for the easter egg.

For anyone that tried to look at this... my server crapped out. It is back up again.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

35 is tough. You have to be hauling major ass to hit it. It the ramp where the level goes from blue to green.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »

Im officially at 20 eggs now. Goob job boys.

Now if i can just figure out how get a par time on levels 53 & 60. If anyone knows how to use the halfpipes properly please tell me.

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »

no i did not find the, i got them from another forum and i jsut pasted them altogether.

crobar

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

this should be a pdf...

MaDDaWg836

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

im pretty sure i just need 52 and 58. i get up to the part but i have a ? for lvl 58. Is the egg on top of the caslte you climb the whole time or the one near the end?

mitch2025

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »

w00t i got all the eggs pop.gif

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(MaDDaWg836 @ Jan 29 2006, 04:16 AM) View Post

im pretty sure i just need 52 and 58. i get up to the part but i have a ? for lvl 58. Is the egg on top of the caslte you climb the whole time or the one near the end?

Its on the top of the main castle you spend the most time on, not the smaller structure you have to gryo to for the exit.

:::edit::: ALso I figured out the halfpipes, you have to jump each time your marbles touches the ground. So all thats left for me is Par time on the final level.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5