xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hexic  (Read 583 times)

jaygould30

• Archived User
Hexic
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

OK as many would agree this is such an addicting game. I know everyone is busy playing DOA4 or COD2 or whatever but I personally am still finding time to play this game. So I decided to see what everyones highest scores are.  Please include what mode you were playing on (marathon, time, survival) and your score and anything else you would like to include. Now for the main reason I made this thread...

Was playing Marathon mode today to try and get myself the flower of pearls achievment (don't remember its name). I've gotten pretty close before but this time was rediculous. I made 5 pearls and had 5 stars towards my final pearl when the bomb shows up. Tried my best but no matter what I did I was 1 turn short of destroying it. DAMMIT! Anyway, I eventually decided to stop starring at the screen and just finish it. So I put 4 pearls together and ended the game. Final score: 908,326. Ranking: 257.  I wonder how much higher I would have scored if I could have finished the flower of pearls! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)  Hopefully next time I'll get it.

PS:Anyone who has scored multiple millions, any help would be appreciated.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Hexic
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

My highest score is only like 130,000. I dont know how you guys do it. Im colorblind so iset it to where therte are shapes on the pieces but sometimes the bombs and pieces with stars give me trouble. Any pointers or techniques you guys can help me out with? The game is great though! love.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Hexic
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 01:42:00 AM »

I can't remember my high score. I know that when I beat it on marathon in the 4th level I didn't get anything close to my high. The last time I played Timed I was rank 159 though.

jaygould30

• Archived User
Hexic
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »

OK to add then if you don't know what your highest scores are just go onto Hexic and then to leaderboard and you can check all three modes of play. It lists your score and your rank.