xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hexic Hd  (Read 688 times)

darkhunter121589

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« on: November 29, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »

ok i had pool and hexic hd on my 360 and now there gone might of got deleted some how i got the pool game back for free but where can i get hexic hd its not in the xbox arcade game downloads?

jonny_eh

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »

I'm guessing you may need to get the xbox 360 live starter kit? It says on the box that it comes with a free xbox live arcade game. Dunno if that means you can download a free game, or if it's just Hexic, or something else.

tnil

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(darkhunter121589 @ Nov 29 2005, 09:27 PM) View Post

ok i had pool and hexic hd on my 360 and now there gone might of got deleted some how i got the pool game back for free but where can i get hexic hd its not in the xbox arcade game downloads?

Since it is being shipped free with the 360, I doubt you will be able to get it back easily.  In addition, since it is unavailable on the live arcade, you may have to call MS or possibly transfer it from a friend's 360 to a memory card.

QUOTE(jonny_eh @ Dec 11 2005, 12:49 AM) View Post

I'm guessing you may need to get the xbox 360 live starter kit? It says on the box that it comes with a free xbox live arcade game. Dunno if that means you can download a free game, or if it's just Hexic, or something else.

The live starter kits come with the following arcade games:

3 month gold kit: Joust
12 month gold kit: Bankshot Billiards

thebloyn

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »

Just as an update to that, i did the same thing and deleted Hexic as i was planning on selling the xbox. anyway you cannot copy Hexic from another xbox i tried to copy from a friend to my MC and it said this content cannot be moved.

im gonna try saving my profile and save games and reseting the box but im doubtfull that will work aswell.

hopefully it will be a free download as you get hexic free when u buy a HDD or get premium it should be downloadable as the only people who can be on livce have had a HDD or bought premium

jmarine

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »

Has anyone contacted MS about this?

Altima NEO

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »

I was wondering about Hexic. I dont know why I dont have it on my HDD. Might have deleted it mistakenly. All I know is that Ive never even played it.

DonnieDarko66

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 05:06:00 AM »

Yup I got the same problem, i recieved an xbox 360 premium edition this christmas (with hard drive/accessories) except when i go onto Games>XBLive Arcade>My Arcade Games I CANT EVEN SELECT IT AS IT SAYS I HAVE NO GAMES ON THERE???? meaning i dont have hexic HD and some of the other 'pre-loaded content' thats supposed 2 be on the hard drive, WOTS HAPPENING!!????

Le Chomp

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(DonnieDarko66 @ Jan 16 2006, 11:37 AM) View Post

Yup I got the same problem, i recieved an xbox 360 premium edition this christmas (with hard drive/accessories) except when i go onto Games>XBLive Arcade>My Arcade Games I CANT EVEN SELECT IT AS IT SAYS I HAVE NO GAMES ON THERE???? meaning i dont have hexic HD and some of the other 'pre-loaded content' thats supposed 2 be on the hard drive, WOTS HAPPENING!!????

When i bought my xbox 360 it wasn't playing games properly but i had hexic on the hard drive and it was about all could play without my xbox crashing so i had to return my console. THe new console MS sent me did not have hexic on the hard drive so i contacted them and they said its possible they will be putting a download on xbox live marketplace as this has happened to many customers. They did not mention if this download would be free or not though.

metaldevil

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »

I doubt it'll be free because hard drives sold separately come with either Bankshot Billiards or Joust (I think), and those of us with Hexic have to pay for those games.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Feb 13 2006, 06:40 PM) View Post

I doubt it'll be free because hard drives sold separately come with either Bankshot Billiards or Joust (I think), and those of us with Hexic have to pay for those games.

are you sure? i thought the add on harddrives came with hexic just like the premium systems. i know that the 3 and 12 month live starter kits come witih bankshot billiards and joust (i forget which one comes with which)

metaldevil

• Archived User
Hexic Hd
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Feb 13 2006, 07:42 PM) View Post
i know that the 3 and 12 month live starter kits come witih bankshot billiards and joust (i forget which one comes with which)
Ah, that's what it was. What about people with a memory card and no hdd? Can they play LA games off the card? If they can, I don't think Hexic will be free.