xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gtr On 360  (Read 25 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Gtr On 360
« on: April 29, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »

Have we heard of this b4? I dont recall such a title  blink.gif

Its coming from the guys who made the stellar MotoGP's for Xbox, so I'm expecting great things.

http://features.team...clusive-GTR/p1/

jbp20717

• Archived User
Gtr On 360
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »

Well, tbh they're being published by the same people - Climax Studios and SimBin themselves are two totally seperate entities.

GTR hs been out a while on the PC and is considered a pretty decent game with ultra-realistic handling.

Deftech

• Archived User
Gtr On 360
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

I should have read the 3rd sentence  laugh.gif I assumed Climax was doing it.

Joergen

• Archived User
Gtr On 360
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

GTR is considered THE simulator for track racing and the most sophisticated simulator-game in existence. Looks like Forza360 finally has a worthy friend. Too bad about the lack of true force feedback though. The PS3 and GT5 will have them both beat in that respect and eventhough GT4 is a joke in simulation terms the FF is great.

jmke

• Archived User
Gtr On 360
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(Joergen @ Apr 29 2006, 10:32 PM) View Post

GTR is considered THE simulator for track racing and the most sophisticated simulator-game in existence

somebody needs to remove his head from the sand and look around a bit more;)
http://www.liveforspeed.net

GTR does not have realistic motor sound, neither does it have realistic tire models. LFS is a few steps ahead of GTR, there's also rFactor which provides a more realistic driving experience.

While GTR is certainly not bad, it's not the best simulator out there; there are others which outdo it