xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Lan Bann Xbox360?!  (Read 91 times)

pisangmaniz

• Archived User
Lan Bann Xbox360?!
« on: May 28, 2007, 02:16:00 AM »

i'm banned from xboxlive and took the HD from the banned console... put it on a not moddified xbox (OFFLINE) for a LANPARTY... but can't JOIN a game! I can host a game, but other consoles can not join me (they don't see any game and i can't see any game they create!)

So MS put something on my HD and banned my serial console? So my HD blocks some ports of any console, even a non modified console???

I have not read this info in this forum, there is so much 2 read, but somebody have the same experience?

The Prankster

• Archived User
Lan Bann Xbox360?!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »

Well, it wouldn't hurt to read up on your problem a bit, try and figure it out yourself, you know... not have everyone hand the answers out on a silver platter the rest of your life.

Anywho, wrong forum too.

Is it in every lan game you try to lan on, or is it just certain games? Pretty much any xbox 360 game that's updated via xbox live, trying to play with another xbox 360 same game/earlier update, will not work. Try doing a cache clear on all your xbox 360's at the same time, then try to LAN maybe, it might work. I'm also putting money on it that you might have screwed up your networking maybe between your 360's. Getting banned has NOTHING to do with anything else except that you can't sign on xbox live EVER EVER AGAIN!

Cheers.

This post has been edited by The Prankster: Jun 5 2007, 05:31 AM

reval4tion

• Archived User
Lan Bann Xbox360?!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »

Also, they only ban your console, not your HDD. So being banned is definatly not the problem. Probobly just some mistake in your network.