xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wireless Netowk Problems  (Read 93 times)

BOOM!

• Archived User
Wireless Netowk Problems
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

it wouldn't let you connect at all? try giving your router a full reset and try to connect with it unsecured to see if any of your settings wouldn't allow you to connect.

rutger1413

• Archived User
Wireless Netowk Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:15:00 AM »

I have run into the same problem. I am/was using a linksys wireless gaming adapter to connect my 360 ot my router. It worked great for some time, then all of a sudden it was garbage. Got a new router and for about 1 evening it was ok. After that it was garbage again.........after messing around and trying to find the problem, one day i pick up my cordless phone and can listen to my neighbors(apartment). after asking them, it turns out that the old lady has 4 cordless phones.....my wireless network is now garbage thanks to 2.4 ghz wireless phones. Changing channels doesn't help at all, so i am left to just eat it. That is a pain.

Right now i am running 50 foot of Ethernet from my upstairs router to my 360 downstairs........it really sucks.

NS360

• Archived User
Wireless Netowk Problems
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

Personal i wouldnt use the MS Wireless adapter. I took my ms adapter back within a week.

I did find making the WPA shoter by like 2 digits would help it connect dont ask me why lol.

If you have no joy update your router firmware and try again. If you still have no luck i would suggest using a D-Link travel router.

Cya
NS360