xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trouble With Coolrunner  (Read 837 times)

ozman911

• Archived User
Trouble With Coolrunner
« on: May 26, 2013, 12:42:00 AM »

pretty sure I figured it out.  This is the first full fledged Corona RGH Ive done so......smile.gif   Any the issue seems to be that the RGH Edition Nandx That I purchased didnt come with the QSB that has the xtal built in.  Assuming this is needed for the Corona boards.  Hence the reason the DGX is working and CR is not.

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
Trouble With Coolrunner
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 04:12:00 AM »

dgx and cr uses separate 5V point. apparently same one doesn't work(at least for trinity board)

looks like you figured it out.

Harbinger076

• Archived User
Trouble With Coolrunner
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 06:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(ozman911 @ May 25 2013, 09:08 PM) View Post

Trying to RGH a Corona V4 4g.  I have dumped the nand, and installed the coolrunner.  and programmed it with the nand-x.  It will not try to glitch at all.  The red light comes on, xbox powers up, fan comes on at normal speed but no green light at all on the CR.

I put a DGX in place of the coolrunner and used the 5v line and it tries to glitch just fine.  It doesn't succeed as I havnt fine tuned the wires yet.

Am I missing something on the ecc side of things?  Does the B pad on the CR need to go somewhere to the MB? I have been over all the wiring multiple times.  If I write the original nand back and set CR to prog, the console boots fine.  when I write the ecc from Jrunner to the nand the DGX will try to glitch but the CR wont budge.

U happen to skip the fact u need a postfix adapter ? Or did u just not mention it?