xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 0023 During Glitch Hack On Slim  (Read 81 times)

Tag234

• Archived User
0023 During Glitch Hack On Slim
« on: October 25, 2011, 05:23:00 AM »

Hey guys...

I got a weird one here for you. Maybe someone has seen this or can shed some light. I have a Slim that I have been trying to Glitch hack. Initially, I soldered the chip in (normal Digilent CMOD) and read the NAND. Everything seemed just fine, the console was starting up normally and then glitching normally. I read the CPU Key from Xell and built a ggBuild image. Right before I was going to flash that ggBuild image, I decided to Hot Glue all of my wires down so that the chip wasnt floating in air and was ready to be put back in the case. After hot glueing, I started the console and it didn't seem to be glitching... The center green light was just blinking but I could hear the fan resetting.

I decided to switch from 220pF to 270pF, thinking maybe it would help. After switching to 270pF, i turned the console on and it sat there and blinked at me for about 30 seconds.... then it red lighted. The secondary error code on my slim is now 0023. Now when I turn the console on (wether its with 220pF, 270pF, a different board... pretty much anything) it goes to 0023 either right away or in about 10-20 seconds. SOMETIMES I can see the thing glitch again and start Xell but then itll 0023 again. However, when i flash the Original NAND and remove everything it boots...

wtf.... Anyone got any ideas?