xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: - Jtaged No Video/sound After Freeboot - 12611  (Read 79 times)

Inuyasha152

• Archived User
- Jtaged No Video/sound After Freeboot - 12611
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

Leave it on for a few minutes and see if it red rings. If not, check your JTAG connections. Considering it was working after the flash, I doubt it's flash related. It's very possible it could be hardware related given that it's an Xenon, just a bad coincedence.

Ketchup_Bomb

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »

This happened with me. I flashed to 12611 and it worked for a few hours, but once I actually turned it off and started it up from a cold boot, it would fail.

Does your Ring of Lights animate when it turns on? Or does the middle light come on and nothing else?
If you turn it on with a wireless controller, does it sync with the console? Or does it sit there and blink?

Ketchup_Bomb

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:18:00 PM »

Probably experiencing the same problem, yes.

Since you cannot boot into XeLLous, recovering your Xbox is basically impossible without attaching a NAND read/writer to your Xbox.

I currently am flashing my NAND with my old 9199 image via a LPT cable I made myself.

gwellan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 05:46:00 AM »

Yeah I had some troubles, I used easyfreeboot to build the bin file, used flash360 and blam. When I started the 360, christmas lights everywhere, spinning green, then orange, then red, then nothing. At least, I was able to start xell so I updated using my old nand backup and then I made a new binfile, manually this time. That's when I noticed something, there's a different file for 360s that don't have a dvd drive in it, which is my case. There was no option for that in easyfreeboot so I build the binfile with that no dvd freeboot build and tada, after using flash360 again but with that new binfile it worked.

There's only one thing, I can't get into xell anymore, so if I f*** up another update I'll have to plug that b*tch back on my pc.