xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 0020 Error After Falcon Jtag  (Read 99 times)

Zellcorp

• Archived User
0020 Error After Falcon Jtag
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »

Hello before I start explaining this problem I would just like to note that I install mods for a living and have done about 80 jtags so far and dealt with all kinds of problems so far like bad blocks etc... but this one has me stumped.

I got this Falcon 7371 given to me by a client for a RROD repair and jtag ive done the rrod reflow and repaired it ok runs fine for ages on its original nand.

but when I flash XBR or Xell to the nand the box almost gives me an instant rrod on power up and the error code is 0200 bridged point under GPU and CPU? its such a general error I cant seem to pinpoint whats wrong ive undone all my wiring, shortened wires, replaced the diodes but I always get the same result.

Ive flashed on Xell image but I just get the instant RROD again.

When I flash back on the original nand it works fine again, even with the jtag wiring still in so im not sure what to start troubleshooting at this point.

can anyone help?

thx
Z

jakl53

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »

Are you receiving 0020 or 0200? Because I am having a similar problem and I am receiving 0020. I have a thread open on this as well.

Spegs12

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »

Did you try a bug patched SMC and the AUD_CLAMP point? If not I suggest you try this.

Zellcorp

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

any guides for this you can link me to? its 0020

This post has been edited by Zellcorp: Aug 16 2010, 04:35 AM

Spegs12

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »

Move the wire going to the RF Borad/Point to the AUD_CLAMP point shown in this pic:
(IMG:http://i35.tinypic.com/sza0lj.jpg)

The only thing that is different is one wire is connected to AUD_CLAMP instead of the point on the ring of light.

Now download this package I made for you:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xnaom6rztt4kks2

Flash falcon_xellous.bin to the nand and try to boot.

When you build your freeBOOT image use the SMC.bin I provided.

This post has been edited by Spegs12: Aug 16 2010, 06:03 AM

jakl53

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 01:28:00 PM »

When I was receiving the 0020 error it was because I flashed xbr without having the jtag wires installed. I took them off at one point and never put them back on. Even flashing the original nand back on didnt help for some reason didnt help. So I installed the jtag wires back and reflashed xbr and its working fine now. So you might want to check your jtag connections or possibly try the other point spegs posted and reflashing your orignal nand or xell. I also injected the KV and config files after flashing to the xbox. Hope this helps.