xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 16 And 512 Dump/read  (Read 46 times)

killer skittle

• Archived User
16 And 512 Dump/read
« on: January 14, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »

should i be reading and writing my nand with "512" and not "16"? i have a 512 jasper arcade, and i think this is my probably of why im getting my errors in degraded? Also when i flash my nand with "jasper_6723_hack_for_256mb_512mb.bin" do i need to change the kv or anything in that hacked file, or do i just write the original hacked file to my nand? I'm backing up my nand right now...should be a while! lol
Thanks in advance,
Nick

killer skittle

• Archived User
16 And 512 Dump/read
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(dakaku @ Jan 14 2010, 11:18 PM) View Post

Extract kv and config from original nand and inject in xbr.bin or the xell file u mentioned.
Use 512 instead of 16(, although in most causes (excluding a full dump, which u tried to do) it wouldnt matter).
At the top there is something called "search", use it ;-)

Well i have used the search! Thanks you. I have just a couple more questions: (i have used the so called "search" button for a strait 10 hrs and could only find parts of my answers lol) And i am dumping the nand now, its on 5th hour:

-How much of my nand do i have to dump in order to get enough info to check if the CB is exploitable?
-Can i just read and write the first 16mb of the nand to use xbreboot, or do i need the whole 512mb?
-How do i convert my nand into a 16mb nand so i can do the XD card hack?
-Any way to speed up the read and write time on xbox nand?

(P.S. i have a 512 mb jasper arcade, with version (can be hacked i dont remember the kernel))
Thanks,
Nick

killer skittle

• Archived User
16 And 512 Dump/read
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »

NEVER mind i dont have the right cb so no jtag for me sad.gif