xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 99 times)

Br0k3R

• Archived User
Help Please
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:52:00 AM »

copy nandpro20b to your C:\

click "start", RUN, type: cmd and hit enter

on black window type:
cd c:\ [ and hit enter]
cd nandpro20b [enter]

now type comands to nandpro eg.

nandpro lpt: -r16 org1.bin [enter]

it shoult loke like that

C:\nandpro20b>nandpro lpt: -r16 ogr1.bin

damesi

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(damesi @ Dec 15 2009, 10:07 AM) View Post

thanks for the help i really appreciate it, i got an error reading all blocks, and i got configuration 00012000, i will follow the troubleshooting guide, if anybody has an idea of why it is happening please let me know.

i dont know why i dont get the 01198010 configuration, i get the 00012000, also i only get 0 error on all blocks,
i did follow the troubleshooting guide and took off the resistors a and started to get radon errors 0, 40, 20, 80, does anybody know what can i do, please.

Roamin64

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »

Did you try using the diode on pin 11 of the db25 ? the diode should be directly on the board , black line facing the board , and your wire of pin 11 connected to the other leg.

damesi

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(Roamin64 @ Dec 15 2009, 12:51 PM) View Post

Did you try using the diode on pin 11 of the db25 ? the diode should be directly on the board , black line facing the board , and your wire of pin 11 connected to the other leg.

first i didnt have it then i did, and as you say it is facing to the motherboard or 360, then i took everything off and connected the wires directly, no luck, then i put everything back same thing, i checked the wires and the soldering and looked good, do you thing i would help having the dvd drive connected or make the cable even shorter, it is really short as it is.

damesi

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(damesi @ Dec 15 2009, 12:59 PM) View Post

first i didnt have it then i did, and as you say it is facing to the motherboard or 360, then i took everything off and connected the wires directly, no luck, then i put everything back same thing, i checked the wires and the soldering and looked good, do you thing i would help having the dvd drive connected or make the cable even shorter, it is really short as it is.

finally got it, my bad, i was soldering the diode to the wrong side of the cable, i did understand about the black line but not about the diode itself to be solder to  the board, that got the 00012000 configuration to become the right one and made the 0 error go away.My problem now is that im following the  Complete Guide To Installing Xbreboot For Noobs but when i get to insert the cpu key into xbr the second comand, nandpro orig.bin: -r 16 rawconfig.bin 3de 2, does not do anything, please someone help me.

effbee05

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »

there is no space after the -r your command should be "nandpro orig.bin: -r16 rawconfig.bin 3de 2" that will create the file rawconfig.bin that you insert into the XBR image. "nandpro xbr.bin: -w16 rawconfig.bin 3de 2"

You should have already copied the Key Vault from the orginal NAND also and inserted it into the XBR image too.

Have you dumped the 360's NAND 2-3 times and made sure they match 100%?

If everything is good then you can flash XBR to the 360's NAND.

damesi

• Archived User
Help Please
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(effbee05 @ Dec 16 2009, 06:50 PM) View Post

there is no space after the -r your command should be "nandpro orig.bin: -r16 rawconfig.bin 3de 2" that will create the file rawconfig.bin that you insert into the XBR image. "nandpro xbr.bin: -w16 rawconfig.bin 3de 2"

You should have already copied the Key Vault from the orginal NAND also and inserted it into the XBR image too.

Have you dumped the 360's NAND 2-3 times and made sure they match 100%?

If everything is good then you can flash XBR to the 360's NAND.

the dumps match, and by incerting the key vault you mean the other command, nandpro orig.bin: -r16 rawkv.bin, or is the other way, also i got the wire from db1f1 disconnected by accident, and it was really har to solder it back, now the xbox wont bootif i have something solder there, if i take it out i will boot, bt if i put it back it wont. Is there an alternate point fordb1f1 that i can use?IPB Image

thas is not my picture.