xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Use The 360 Processors On A Pc  (Read 1883 times)

_zlinky

• Archived User
Use The 360 Processors On A Pc
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

Can we just let this old and pointless thread die already?

speedygonzolas3

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »

if you remove the cpu and gpu chips from the 360s mobo the coolest thing you could probably do is make some sweet keychains tongue.gif

Methadon

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(sentinel0 @ Feb 7 2007, 01:21 AM) View Post

Methadon your an idiot I'm sorry did you not understand anything I wrote the cpu is a special cpu built just for the 360 it is a modified version of the PPC processor it requires special encrypted boot rom to even start up the cpu much less just make it work on another motherboard "if" you could find a 899 pin BGA mobo which i don't think exist wait the 360 mobo.  Going at the fact you pull a board out of your ass and you hacked the 2048bit SHA-1 key and wrote a boot loader to start the cpu's you would have to be phenomenal at porting a PPC flavor of linux.  The GPU would have limited access because you would need special drivers to make it work.  Yeah the ddr ram is pretty standard I suppose if you felt like it you could solder it to a stick but why ddr is pretty cheap stuff.  So good luck with this try doing some reading before posting your dumb ass comments.  And about the USB no shit USB is USB it's called a standard and for it to work you go by it.  The thing about the drives it does work in a pc woopdy do this thread is about the CPU/GPU ever working in a PC.  Please don't post again until you learn what the hell your talking about.  Thank you.  Have a nice day.

Woah, I misread the original post. I know it was a while back, but after re-reading my post, I think I was under the impression this was about RAM upgrading. If I wasn't responding to that, then please excuse this as an exceptionally rare "blonde manifestation" tongue.gif

SuRgEx360

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 04:42:00 AM »

realy? ya dont say so.

ScrewinGates

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »

creatureofthedark....take your pc loving flaming else where..if the 360 were more like a pc it would be modded by now,console modding is for the xtreme mfers.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »

This disturbs me that this thread has went on for this long.

RIP
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]