xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: "no Drive Detected" In Mktflash, Is Detected In Bios.  (Read 87 times)

majinangel

• Archived User
"no Drive Detected" In Mktflash, Is Detected In Bios.
« on: February 03, 2020, 06:25:00 AM »

i'm trying to flash my TS-h943 ms25, with my onboard sata, in windows vista it is called the intel ich8r/ich9r controller. it has the latest drivers, i go to my bios turn: "RAID" off. unplug all the other sata, plug in my usb stick as my pc starts up i get this message:

Sata 01 disconnected
Sata 02 disconnected
Sata 03 disconnected

then i reboot my pc, with the short sata cable from the xbox plugged in and the xbox turned on, i get this message:

Sata 02 disconnected
Sata 03 disconnected

so i'm guessing it should work now, it starts up in mktflash there i enter the idump command:

it says no drive detected

i tried everything, after 2 days i was ready to throw my xbox out the window, but then i saw assasin's creed,
and now here i am.

PLEASSEE HEEEELP!!!!!

Thanks a lot

( BTW i don't need no dumbass reply like have you turned on your xbox, or one of those know it alls talking about google it: I DID, I DIDN't FIND ANYTHING USEFULL, SO NOW IM HERE.  WE CLEAR?? )

majinangel

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 03:09:00 PM »

Come on people HELP PLEASSSSSEEEE!!!!
I'm getting ready to buy myself a Sata Controller to install in my pc.

i cant take the wait, I spent my whole day looking at NARUTO RISE OF A NINJA and ASASSIN's CREED.
if if wait one more day i'll go crazy.

m82a1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 03:57:00 PM »

intel ich8 is supported for ms25 flashing, bad cable? if u dont mind, try a VIA VT6421 PCI card, but read 360mods.net tutorials again, maybe u missed something

pricemeista33

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

NO  Dude creat the files on a floppy instead of the USB.  I had this problem and I left everything plugged as normal.  Just make the floppy and boot from it then do as you would if you'd booted from the usb stick.  For some strange reason that's what I had to do.  Try that and see what you get.