xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Xecuter 4982 Not Working...  (Read 683 times)

Intensecure

• Archived User
Xecuter 4982 Not Working...
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »

wink.gif
Let's be positive  beerchug.gif

Pandoriaantje

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »

wink.gif

Deklin

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »

I should have mentioned too, I also flashed it into banks 1 and 2 with the original bios on 3 and 4.

82ross

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2004, 01:41:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ Apr 7 2004, 09:15 AM)
Freaking excellent bios, superb new feature in the config app. Moves the development forward. Last Evox M7 bios gave me all sorts of grief - and when was the last new version? Sept 2003?
The Xecuter team may make small errors (smaller than wiping eeproms with a dash *cough*) but fix them so quickly most users won't even notice by the time they have downloaded the files.
Top notch work k3rn3l and team!
Everyone else needs to produce a better alternative themselves, or give it a rest. wink.gif
Let's be positive  beerchug.gif

Hear hear.

aweirdguy

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2004, 02:05:00 AM »

This is why you don't download and flash a bios in the first 24 hours after release if you don't have the capability to recover. A new release of anything is likely to turn up a bug somewhere, I don't see any point to bitch unless nobody tries to fix the problem. I'm looking forward to trying out the new features, but I'll wait until the dust settles (and someone posts a blue-colormod for this version).

Now, if the kiddies are quite finished with their little spat maybe we can see if 4983 will fulfill our dreams bug free.

dashiki

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2004, 03:17:00 AM »

Having same issue as you guys and have had no isues with my other mod's i use x-ecuter because they are easier to get a hold of and always work yeah this is a bug in the system but it's the first I have come across.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (CrayZEE @ Apr 7 2004, 04:22 AM)
Actually, your bios's don't add much, we got IGR (EvolutionX dashboard had it
2 days after that, you don't add a feature to a dash within 2 days, or copy it,
it required work too) and now after many months the Xbox Live Blocking was added, but i just read a post below, that someone got banned using 4982, that
is indeed not a good sign if its only working half.

wink.gif  

IGR is better with the Bios for those that dont use Evox as the main dash , like me , i use THC so it doesnt have IGR , with the bios i have IGR!!!  biggrin.gif

blink.gif dude, read!! ,  that stupid moron that got banned with 4982 was using the disable files on his XBox!! , therefore disabling the features!!!! , analize before you speak. if you dont want to disable them dont put the files on the XBox , they give you the choice to use those features or not use them.

*edit:  Heres the link so you can read. http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=198450

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »

smile.gif

he hates on team xecuter and team avalaunch with nothing to backup the hate..

just happens to be the only 2 groups pushing the xbox forward..

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »

smile.gif

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Apr 7 2004, 02:09 PM)
team xecuter and team avalaunch...

just happens to be the only 2 groups pushing the xbox forward..

WRONG!  There are a lot more groups then just Team Avalaunch and Team Xecutor pushing the XBOX forward.

XBMC jumped in mind right away....

nixnex

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

Ok, well this forum pinned my exact problem, NOTHING will boot EXCEPT evox and from there, nothing will boot after that... however no help was offered, this forum quickly jumped into who makes a better bios. For one I am VERY tired of all this competition between rival companies. A new press release every day... just stop... and start supporting OPEN SOURCE like you all claim to, yet cant get enough profit from. I would love some help with this issue, I have flashed my Matrix chip with both EvoX and Excuter bios's, everything WAS working fine until a few days ago, then everything went crazy and I cant boot anything. I am on a v1.0 box.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (nixnex @ Apr 14 2004, 10:31 PM)
Ok, well this forum pinned my exact problem, NOTHING will boot EXCEPT evox and from there, nothing will boot after that... however no help was offered, this forum quickly jumped into who makes a better bios. For one I am VERY tired of all this competition between rival companies. A new press release every day... just stop... and start supporting OPEN SOURCE like you all claim to, yet cant get enough profit from. I would love some help with this issue, I have flashed my Matrix chip with both EvoX and Excuter bios's, everything WAS working fine until a few days ago, then everything went crazy and I cant boot anything. I am on a v1.0 box.

the help is simple: get x2 4983
Pages: 1 2 [3]