xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Who Is On Www.360gamesaves.com?  (Read 118 times)

$lacker

• Archived User
Who Is On Www.360gamesaves.com?
« on: June 26, 2007, 06:49:00 AM »

I need a copy/paste of how to transfer game saves... my profile there hasn't been activated by an admin yet. I need it so I can transfer my achievements from an inactive version of my Gamertag to the active version of the same Gamertag. Thanks

DHA

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 09:38:00 AM »

Whats the point of sharing gamesaves. Theyre called achievements cos uve worked well to get them. U can't be like "yusss ive got 20000 points now" if you didnt even get them yourself. Well you can be like that, just makes you a lil lame...

$lacker

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

You don't understand... they're achievements that I've personally gotten, but that I can't upload to Live because they're not on the "valid" version of my profile. I ended up losing all of em... I don't think there's a way to do it

DHA

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »

Oh sorry. That just me, reading title and jumping to conclusions...
I'm afraid I don't know how to do this XD
Sorry about that

pieman145

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »

this is the same thing that happened to me sad.gif,

this is the same thing that happened to me sad.gif,

RichMR2

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 03:05:00 AM »

Saves are generally profile locked, depending on the game it may not work and even if it does there is no guarentee that it'll unlock achievments too. Cut your losses and play those games again on your current account.

viktor2002

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 07:08:00 AM »

yeah but tis done look at stripclubdja nd all those other ones theres no way they completed every single game out both Jap and US versions

Vatamin R

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »

why does it take so long to get activated? on 360gamesaves.com that is.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 10:47:00 PM »

I encountered this same problem. Once it was announced that bans would get the "gamesave hackers", I decided to "cut my losses" as RichMR2 suggested. Here's what I *do* know, however.

I had the import version of Bullet Witch. When the US version came out, I rented it and wanted to play from the point I left off at. Unfortunately, it creates a new save/achievement set, though they are identical to the japanese ones (other than language, of course). Loading my gamesaves, I discovered that I could simply copy the gamesaves from the japanese version's directory to the american version's directory.

Now your saves themselves will depend on the game. Generally, if the game(not the xbox) signs your profile in, but then loads your save seperately, then you can load your current profile and load those saves. Most games, however, tie them to your profile as well. I had quite a bit of progress on several games, but since they're all under my pre-live gamertag, I can't do anything with them. Hacked gamesaves won't run generally, anyway (360 says it's corrupted); prolly checksum doesn't match.

If you discover anything, however, please feel free (urged, even) to post!