xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Memory Card Dissection?  (Read 1050 times)

trey85stang

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 05:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(lukecalypso @ Dec 5 2005, 01:13 PM) View Post

here my device manager:

http://i31.photobuck...ecalypso/dd.jpg

Plz some suggestions..

Have your tried attempting to change some of the resources the device uses?  The yellow exclamation point generally means the resources it wants to use are in use... you should be able to change them manually and it might work.

lukecalypso

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 08:51:00 AM »

It' isnt so easy...tonight i 'll try to modify my circuit prototype to have an USB hub and two  devices attached memory card & usb HD..according to me there is a bus conflict between memory card and usb HDD..

Stay tuned, tonight more infos..

explizit

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(lukecalypso @ Dec 5 2005, 01:13 PM) View Post

here my device manager:

http://i31.photobuck...ecalypso/dd.jpg

Plz some suggestions..

Hi luke,

I have googled a little bit and found the manufacturer website for those diskonchip flash chips. http://www.tri-m.com...ms/doc2000.html. There you can download some drives for all kinds of those flash chips. Maybe you can get it working with them.

Regards,
Explizit

ben1989

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 03:38:00 AM »

i have my memory card in pices ill take som pics and try to connect it to pc then ill work on connecting my usb to it smile.gif

jmbear

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »

Hmmm.....

An eeprom?? A microcontroller and Samsung Flash Ram.

Doesnt the PC to X360 memory adapter kits have drivers for this little guy?? (WInxp)

IPB Image

HH Firepyro

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »

hey yall, ive been wanting to modd a memory card and put a female connector for a usb in there. cuz i thought that if i can get my external hdd to be recognized as a actual memory device like the card, i could save games, watch video, play music,,, ect.... i got a good web site for the wirering diagram... its the last choice at the bottom called XBOX 360 Motherboard Headers and Connector V1.4 documentation this is the link  http://www.llamma.co...60-mod-page.htm ... i was just wondering if my theory would work b 4 i dig into it too much and everything, thx biggrin.gif

swiggen

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has made any progress on this, it would be great to add a usb hard drive that works as a memory card! plus i dont wanna spend 100 bucks on a 20 gb hdd with only 13 gb to use. so if this ever works, make sure to post a tutorial! love.gif

Thanks

swiggen

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

any progress at all?????

deadeyes989

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »

I must admit I to am quite interested in this topic.

Navillos

• Archived User
Memory Card Dissection?
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 01:06:00 PM »

the only way to look at a memory card is with Xport or Xplorer360, pc usb ports are 5v and the 360 memory card slot is 3.3v so you would need to wire in a capacitor and a voltage regulator (i think). if you wanted to make it where you can plug a thumbstick in it put a female port in the memory card, but you will have to gut the memory card and just have the female usb port. but then there will be room for the regulator and capacitor. you could then unplug the thumbstick and pop it in the pc and use the above programs. because i think the memry cards are also in the same filesystem as the hard drive.
Pages: 1 [2]