xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I'd Really Like To See This Ported  (Read 187 times)

BlackFoxx

• Archived User
I'd Really Like To See This Ported
« on: December 15, 2005, 07:51:00 AM »

I'm wanting to play Diablo II, but my computer sucks like a bitch. it's a small snailish thing with a pentium 3 and 256 ddr ram. so I'm thinking that the right stick could be the mouse (like in linksboks) and use the X and B buttons to change between items and the L and R to swich spells. The Y button could be used for the right click, and the a button could be left click.

Sirmatto

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(BlackFoxx @ Dec 15 2005, 06:51 AM) *

I'm wanting to play Diablo II, but my computer sucks like a bitch. it's a small snailish thing with a pentium 3 and 256 ddr ram. so I'm thinking that the right stick could be the mouse (like in linksboks) and use the X and B buttons to change between items and the L and R to swich spells. The Y button could be used for the right click, and the a button could be left click.

No source = no dice.  Try Linux+Wine.

BlackFoxx

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »

What is this "Scource" that I keep hearing about. I'd like to make a scource (I Bought the game, I'd like to play it, damn computer.) but this isn't possible? Why?

Sirmatto

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(BlackFoxx @ Dec 15 2005, 03:44 PM) *

What is this "Scource" that I keep hearing about. I'd like to make a scource (I Bought the game, I'd like to play it, damn computer.) but this isn't possible? Why?

Believe me, if you could code a source replacement to Diablo II, you would be a god.  The source is the "source code" companies use to make their game.  Since they make money off the games, they wouldn't want to release the source code to the public.  Although a few companies, like ID are generous and release theirs, the majority of companies don't.