xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Quake2x Le  (Read 129 times)

Thraxen

• Archived User
Quake2x Le
« on: December 05, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »

Probably been a while since anyone talked about this port... but anyway... I recently decided to see if I could run the two official Quake 2 mission packs on Quake2X LE and have run into a problem.  I can get both mission packs to load, but when playing mission pack 2, Ground Zero, there doesn't seem to be any lifts.   So you really can't get far in the game because you run into a point on the first level where you need to use a lift.  I'm not sure if mission pack 1 (The Reckoning) is the same way because I didn't do more than just check to see if it would load (it does).

Anyone know what the problem could be?  I just copied over my baseq2, xatrix (mission pack 1), and rogue (mission pack 2) folders from my PC install of Quake 2 v3.2

[edit] There appear to be lifts in mission pack 1... though I still can't say positively since the lifts I've seen are different than the one missing from the first level of mission pack 2.

This post has been edited by Thraxen: Dec 5 2005, 09:40 AM

KaioShin

• Archived User
Quake2x Le
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

I wish I had the mission packs so I could try to help you out on this problem. I thought I had them at one point but cant seem to find them in my archives anywhere.