xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Description / List  (Read 127 times)

Icevenom

• Archived User
Game Description / List
« on: December 29, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

:beer: meybe i missed it but is there any description for the games out there on xbins?? all the homebrew games??
i have a website with a good amount of bandwith, and storage space, i could make a few pages with a good lsiting of all the original homebrew games with a screen shot and descriptions or something
or meybe have authors submit their desciptions and shots or w/e and ill post them in a nice organized fashion

it would be nice to have a good layout, racing etc etc, so people could know what they want, i could also post a short summary on how to use mirc and ftp to aquire said files from the usual places

if this idea is dumb hey, if not gimmy some feedback,
i was curious about some cool games along the lines of tiger heli , captain skyhawk etc...but didnt no what was what on xbins cuz of the new names...ofcourse u can look um up 1 by 1 but its alot fo work...that a site like the one i suggest could help with

anywho, thats my 2 cents
peace :jester:

Baner

• Archived User
Game Description / List
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 05:59:00 AM »

I'd suggest asking the kind folk at Xbins if you could rip thier game descriptions and such off thier site, to catagorize them in a better fashion. It's been awhile since I've hit up the homebrew scene, wouldn't mind seeing what's new.

throwingks

• Archived User
Game Description / List
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »

http://xbox-homebrew.dcemu.co.uk/

on the left is a link list, I dont think it is every game though.
I cannot find the game with clippy vs MS anywhere, I think it is the first xbox homebrew ever. I read it only works on 1.0 boxes but that doesnt make sense.

edit: here is my answer
http://www.stolk.org/xgame/download.html
still dont know about 1.0 though

This post has been edited by throwingks: Jan 1 2005, 04:24 PM