xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problems With Sm  (Read 123 times)

thomasmac3490

• Archived User
Problems With Sm
« on: December 22, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »

I just got SM, and when I try to choose the songs I have, I cannot scroll to the songs.. when i scroll it goes from random to roulite(sry can't spell) then if i scroll down to the song it goes back up to the random again. Its really annoying, so now if I want to play, I have to play a random song, and not the song I want at the time.. Really getting annoying.. Is this a bug? or did my SM get screwed up somehow? I tryed using only sample song but it still scrolls back to the random, so the only thing I can think is its a bug, is there a way to fix this? I really want to choose my own songs.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
Problems With Sm
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 09:59:00 AM »

sorry...what is SM? like in sado...? :P

This post has been edited by Wolfblade13: Dec 26 2004, 05:59 PM

manu_xl

• Archived User
Problems With Sm
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »

lol

XDelusion

• Archived User
Problems With Sm
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2004, 02:52:00 AM »

Smegma Mites

Cheezy_Waffles

• Archived User
Problems With Sm
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »

uh... SM is StepMania. its like DDR but its run on the cpu or xbox as it seems like now since i have it on my xbox also. lol..

you can download more songs at www.bemanistyle.com and plce them in the songs directory in SM

anyways. i dont know why SM is acting like that. prolly becuase the sample song is corrupted. try using another song. or maybe its because that you didnt install SM on your xbox properly. try reinstalling it if it still doesnt work