xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Stepmania Official Released  (Read 264 times)

d34th_r3c0n

• Archived User
Stepmania Official Released
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »

I am wondering how to use memorycards. i know how to use them with the PC version but am not sure how to set it up with the xbox. anyone done it?

tigerjuju

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »

The link to the help/instruction file for this release is not good any more. Does anyone have a copy of the text file with instructions for this release?

From what I can see so far, this is a great port. pretty smooth gaming experience so far. But a few problems/questions:

1. Someone mentioned calories counters. How do you turn that on?
2. I cannot seem to get more than one player going. Pressing start on my second pad only starts the game on the first pad. And it seems like i only get Single and Solo mode. Other modes are grayed out.
3. I am able to map up to 3 controls. When trying to map the fourth one put a pad plugged into the 4th port, it kept took the key mapping from 3rd control.
4. what exactly is Pump game?

Thank you.

tigerjuju

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »

After poking around, I found some answers.
Both port 1 & 2 are mapped to be 1st player in the game. Port 3 is mapped for 2nd player. I've been trying to start 2nd player from port 2, and that did not work. And I guess you can only do key map for up to 3 controls. Since you cannot have more than 2 players and it does not look like you can have 2 players both playing 2 pads, I guess it does not matter if I cannot map 4th control.

I still like to know: How do I enable calorie counter?

Pennylane

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 04:13:00 AM »

Well afair (i'm not at home right now, so i cant test it) you should be able to insert your weight in a file called editable.ini (Uunder profiles)

E.C.H.O.E.S

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

is there a way to stop the music wheel from skipping without having to delete the banners like in Stepmania V5? i would appreciate any help thanks

BTW love the port....no skipping while playing i love it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Great work guys

tagler

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

stepmania final 3.9 is out....

any news on if this is going to get ported....

DJ_Yuz

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 04:11:00 AM »

Really nice port.  Working bgvideos and to a lesser degree, characters, would be really nice though.  Then I can be completely satisfied.  I'm thinking of porting KatzExtreme to it; I used to be really heavy into Stepmania theming so I know the metrics inside and out.  Probably wouldn't take too long.

Oddly, announcers won't seem to transfer properly for me.  Usually when I have long ass file names, they append themselves when I FTP them over to the Xbox, but this was not the case when I tried with an announcer.  The longer file names just refused to transfer.

jimmx2

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

this link is dead....mine didnt come with the guide ethier...i need it thanks

QUOTE(tvStatic @ Jan 12 2005, 04:02 PM) *

Gar, how unfortunate.

Well, I've put it up on my webspace.

For all your Stepmania RC2aX1 needs download the guide here.

I will check if its possible to include this in the archive on xbins.

Edit: and btw thanks Master_Chiefzor for letting me know

Pages: 1 [2]