xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Resident Evil Homebrew Game Idea  (Read 122 times)

kungfujesus

• Archived User
My Resident Evil Homebrew Game Idea
« on: December 03, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »

While i dont know how to make homebrew games or anything of the nature i had this idea since it dosent seem capcom will release a resident evil game on xbox any time soon, and hopefully some of you guys that make homebrew games would start a project like this. but i was thinking of just a multiplayer resident evil battle game, with kind of a mix of resident evil 1-2 (ps1 era) and halo. the only thing that could be like halo is the way you make your profiles and select game options and your charactors and stuff. i was thinking you could play as all the favorite resident evil monsters or charactors and battle it out online and you could have parts of the RE games as levels like the mansion could be a level or the police station, this would be an awesome idea and really fun online if that was possible to do, what do you guys think of this idea?

blueshogun96

• Archived User
My Resident Evil Homebrew Game Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »

Cool idea, but you don't realize that us programmers aren't exactly Gods that can, want to, or have time to do such a large game idea.  Something of that magnitude would require many team members to even finish within a decent time.  Plus, someone else would have to beta test the game to make sure all the bugs are dealt with.  Whoa, I'm thinking commercial games here :)  Anyway... good luck pal.