xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bad Flash - Original (backup) Corrupted (truncated)  (Read 17 times)

nipsta

• Archived User
Bad Flash - Original (backup) Corrupted (truncated)
« on: October 14, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »

It may have been either bad flopy drive or floppy disc.  I flashed the samsung m25 with an autoflasher....i learned my lesson to never trust those automatic bs.  Now i have a truncated original fw.  i hexed it to $4000 and got the key, injected it but still the screen hits "insert disc into an xbox console"  It seems this is a classic no key or invalid flash problem everyones facing.  I was wondering if I am getting the key right with the truncated original backup...is there a way to find it with what data code i have (73 kb).  any suggestions would be nice.  thanks an advance.

caster420

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

What 'autoflasher'?  X360sam and samtool both check for 256kb files, and would have give you an error.

Check your PM's.  I'll talk a look at your truncated file, see if its any good.

Caster.

nipsta

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »

Found the problem...copied the wrong key.  the dvd key in the truncated backup firmware (original m25 fw) was still intact...;THANK GOD.  

admin plz close thread

caster420

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(nipsta @ Oct 14 2007, 11:43 PM) *
Found the problem...copied the wrong key.  the dvd key in the truncated backup firmware (original m25 fw) was still intact...;THANK GOD.  

admin plz close thread

Yeah, just responded to your email.  Consider yourself lucky... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Caster.