xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doom On Dosxbox  (Read 60 times)

drumstyx

• Archived User
Doom On Dosxbox
« on: June 14, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »

so im tryin to set up doom (and simpsons doom) actually it might be worth mentioning that this is "the ultimate doom"...im putting the cycles up above 10000....gettin a bit better...also....it goes super super fast (and still skippy) unless i adjust the up and down cycles aswell...not sure exactly what it means...all i know is its help a bit....but has anyone got it running really nice? smooth? and no jerky audio? if so....could u tell me the settings?
thanks
drumstyx

CandieCorpse

• Archived User
Doom On Dosxbox
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »

......... sorry i dont really speak noobonics ( noob - onics ) lol but you might wanna just try and use am xbox  doom port.

nes6502

• Archived User
Doom On Dosxbox
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(drumstyx @ Jun 15 2006, 05:29 AM) *

so im tryin to set up doom (and simpsons doom) actually it might be worth mentioning that this is "the ultimate doom"...im putting the cycles up above 10000....gettin a bit better...also....it goes super super fast (and still skippy) unless i adjust the up and down cycles aswell...not sure exactly what it means...all i know is its help a bit....but has anyone got it running really nice? smooth? and no jerky audio? if so....could u tell me the settings?
thanks
drumstyx

Your best bet would be to use DoomX. I never tried it in Dosxbox, because it runs awesome in DoomX (at 640x480, dual analog controls,  and force feedback)