xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 360 Iso's  (Read 1354 times)

heinrich

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »

wink.gif

lantus

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(generalnewbie @ Dec 13 2005, 11:29 PM) *

maybe they arent really finding any special way but have DEV kits that allow them to do this anyways

hmmm that seems more of how i would go about it being FAMOUS and all...
tisk tisk they are one of the grps that stole a dev kit and are playing with it nothing more nothing less.
I highly doubt a modified firmware is doing the things you all claim

its true and has been true for years. Whether you chose to believe it is up to you really....

BlueCELL

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

Whats is the offset to read normal cds on PC's? 0x1?

modthebox.tk

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

hopefully Team Pi will share their secrets with the rest of the world *looks at watch*...

...anytime now... dry.gif ...

crosseye

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »

it's not really a secret..well, not in the sense that no one else knows about it. They use the same tool they used on xbox games, only changing the offset and layer breakpoint. This MAY be a secret to you, but you should realize, you did NOT need an xbox with FTP access to rip games before.

running_wild

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist or something of the like, but this will happen very often.

The most talented of us will have formed themselves a nice little hack group, each one dedicated to finding the way into the 360. These public XBox-scene forums will not be the first to know about any circumvention - it will be discovered by a private team then revealed when the time is right.

So yeah, we are out of the loop, and its fairly obvious when you look at the forums here. There are lots of suggestions which are shot down fairly quickly with trivial answers. The teams will always be ahead of us, and every time they release a new tool it may as well have been voodoo magic to us as to how they did it  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

No disrespect to any of the users here, but I really do think there are people above us working away at the 360 here. If you don't think there are, thats fine, your opinion.

We'll see in the end, but until then -

Keep watching the skies ...  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

This post has been edited by running_wild: Dec 14 2005, 05:30 AM

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »

running wild you are very right

we cant be blabbing so early ms will turn around and fix this up quick especially since no one is buying the console

oh and hey i heard that the 360 reads the games spinning backwards is this true

running_wild

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »

No, I was lead to believe thats its a regular XboxDVD FS Past the fake End Of Disc point which is put at the end of the DVD section. I.e the "Place in a 360 console" screen.

The disc doesn't spin backwards.

CattyKid

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(PCBUILDERCHRIS @ Dec 13 2005, 11:26 PM) *

running wild you are very right

we cant be blabbing so early ms will turn around and fix this up quick especially since no one is buying the console

I bought a 360.  Am I nothing to you?
PS:  They are only not being bought in Japan.

Keshire

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »

More than likely you can catch most of the "in-the-know" people on irc more so than any forum.

Arius

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(PCBUILDERCHRIS @ Dec 14 2005, 04:26 AM) *

oh and hey i heard that the 360 reads the games spinning backwards is this true

That brings back memorys

Darren101

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 02:42:00 AM »

M$ failed again, like they always do  biggrin.gif .

firefighter1023

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 07:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(running_wild @ Dec 14 2005, 03:59 AM) *

I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist or something of the like, but this will happen very often.

The most talented of us will have formed themselves a nice little hack group, each one dedicated to finding the way into the 360. These public XBox-scene forums will not be the first to know about any circumvention - it will be discovered by a private team then revealed when the time is right.

So yeah, we are out of the loop, and its fairly obvious when you look at the forums here. There are lots of suggestions which are shot down fairly quickly with trivial answers. The teams will always be ahead of us, and every time they release a new tool it may as well have been voodoo magic to us as to how they did it  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

No disrespect to any of the users here, but I really do think there are people above us working away at the 360 here. If you don't think there are, thats fine, your opinion.

We'll see in the end, but until then -

Keep watching the skies ...  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

I agree completely.  If anything is going to happen, it's not going to be revealed in real time on a public forum.  Seems like there are some individuals here that seem to think that if it's not talked about here, it never happens.  Seems like I asked a question a while back and someone responded "if we knew how it was done, we would know it here before anyone else", or along those lines.  So yea, the true work is being taken care of in the background.

Deathman

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

ok.. has anyone noticed that every single 1 of the PI dumps are exactly the same size?

linflas

• Archived User
360 Iso's
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

deathman, no they are not, all of the release are different, I have looked at all of them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5