xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dump Gone Bad  (Read 742 times)

death69inc

• Archived User
Dump Gone Bad
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »

!!!!! IM LITERALLY A DUMB BUTT WHOLE ISSUE WAS DVD DRIVE CABLE REVERSED DOESNT MAKE MUCH SINCE TO ME BUT I THOUGHT I GIVE IT A TRY SINCE I HAD NO EJECT AND LOADED RIGHT UP ...LOVE SPENDING HOURS WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS SO STUPID!!!!!!!

ok dumped 13604  cb 4578 zyphr
5 dumps matching pulled up in jrunner initialize gives info etc so figured was a good dump
created ecc rgh1 flashed to system

pulled usb dumper and noticed ground came off ...........

thought maybe it came off moving from pc to station so installed the coolrunner

no eject center green light blinking - no glitch no green light on cr no nothing with the ground off had me worried so i figured i go back to square one and see if dump was ok

soldered usb dumper made sure ground was on good lol dumpped 5 matching etc load in runner header is bad ofcorse because ecc but cb loaded etc  ...

so I flashed the orig dump back to see if it would boot no suprise it will not blinking center light then 3 red 0020

so not sure what to do from here not good at dumb moments do not happen often. and dont want to tell buddy his elite is dead just yet.

imagine the new dump is fine except for the ecc section, with a donor I should be able to get it back yes?

!!!current status all removed and orig dump flashed rlod error 0020!!!
IF thinking its a rrod issue and not flash issue , system was working perfect before and pretty much the cleanest I have seen in years .... and I doubt it since the ground came off on usb dumper..

put both orig dump and ecc dump in jrunner compared and only dif in them is the ecc section so i guess dump is good ....wonder what is up with this system...

CURRENT STATUS BACK TO FACTORY HEADED BACK IN FOR RGH SHAKES HEAD