xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Backup To Burn Images To Dvd+r Dl?  (Read 55 times)

thevest13

• Archived User
Xbox Backup To Burn Images To Dvd+r Dl?
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »

hey guys. i finally got my PC DVD Samsung SH-D162C with Kreons modified firmware and used XBOX Backup to create a .dvd and .iso of the game i want to backup.
but when i try to write the file in XBOX Backup i get an error which says "Set Layer 0 Capacity" and "NO MORE AVILABLE SENSE LAYERS".
I tried burning the image with CloneDVD/CD and with DVDDecrypter and they burn the disc fine with no errors. However when I put the disc in my XBOX it opens the media center and reads it as one massive song, giving me the error 'Cannot play this song. Status code: 19-06-800706f9"
My console has been flashed so it can play backup games.
Anyone have any ideas why this isn't working for me?? There doesn't seem to be any straightforward tutorial on creating the iso in XBOX Backup so i'm not sure if im missing something.
Help is appreciated, thanks.

fayd

• Archived User
Xbox Backup To Burn Images To Dvd+r Dl?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 11:11:00 PM »

I am not a genius in this area but I will try.  You have to make sure you have a dvd burner that can be bitset to dvd-rom.  It is also called book type.   Dvd+r dl must be set to dvd-rom.  You did not state what burner you have and what burning software your using.  I like imgburn (its free and works every time).   Not all burners have a bitset option.  I have a Benq and it works every time.  Also you must burn as slow as you can.  Preferably 2.4 spin.

try thay