xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Update The Maximus 360 Nandflasher To Nandpro 3.0  (Read 762 times)

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
How To Update The Maximus 360 Nandflasher To Nandpro 3.0
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:27:00 PM »

Greets

I may not be the best teacher out there...which is why it took me so long to make this tutorial. I see that tutorial will only be appealing to the general DIY electronics/hobbyist tinkerer, so I did not see devoting all my waking hours to it.  This NOT A NOOB tutorial. This is useful ONLY if the following are met:

1) You have a serial port on your computer
2) You have a 3.3V power adapter converter
3) You have the exact same cable as the maximus spear cable or vampire cable
4) You want to flash CPLD's with XSVF files for RGH

Here are some images of what to expect in the pdf.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here is the pdf file for how to hook everything up with diagrams and schematics.

Max3232_serial UART Reprogramer

**pages 5, 10, 11 are meant to be followed sequentially to go with the flow of logic. You can take other pages of it out of context, ie the pictures.**

At the bottom of the tutorial there is a picture of the spear cable soldered to the maximus 360 nandflasher pins

**** the 3.3 v and ground points ,where I have them tri split to go to the two 3.3v logic devices  are never in contact. IF THEY CONTACT they will short  out your 360nandflasher and max3232 chip. Be Forewarned!!!!!****

The maxim max3232ECPE can be gotten atmaxim-ic.com or my website Axiom-Mods.com

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
How To Update The Maximus 360 Nandflasher To Nandpro 3.0
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 08:51:00 PM »

If you follow the diagram by color of wire for the connections from the nandflasher to the max3232 serial uart programmer, you cannot go wrong.

I double and triple checked everything.

Oh, you will have to solder for this whole project.

Utilities:

1 .) Flashmagictools.com

2. Nandpro 3.0

command to type in at nandpro in command window

./Nandpro xsvf: trinity.xsvf

disclaimer:
Im not to be held responsible for any damages to you, your house, computer, equipment, etc.

This post has been edited by deilzfcjk: Yesterday, 05:24 AM