xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wasabi 360 On Phat Questions.  (Read 668 times)

shionizumi

• Archived User
Wasabi 360 On Phat Questions.
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »

Recently I got my Wasabi 360 installed and fully working on my X360 Phat, but I had a couple of questions that I have tried to scour the net on and couldn't find the answers to.   Hopefully this is in the right section and I didn't mis-post anything.

1.  I've been reading online in some places and watching some vids about JTAG'ing a console.  Since then I recently ran into something called Freestyle Dash, and wanted to know is there a way to install it through wasabi and/or do I need to JTAG or do something like that to use it on Wasabi?

2.  For the actual select button on the hardware, is there anyway to replace it?  What seems to be the problem with mines is that it slides OFF of the button whenever I press it down to do firmware updates and I am thinking about replacing the button altogether with something else.

3.  How exactly do you check the firmware version on the Wasabi Phat?  I've tried to follow the directions that the website gives, however each time I hold UP on the Wasabi, and whether it be in passthrough or emulation I still get my normal list of things, and nothing mentioning the FW version.

Thank you for your time