xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xenon Glitch :(:( Stby_clk Found  (Read 386 times)

ravendrow

• Archived User
Xenon Glitch :(:( Stby_clk Found
« on: January 15, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »

xenons cannot be glitched because the system halts when you send the pulse to PLL_BYPASS instead of resetting the CPU at least that is what i have been told

ziomal155

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »

I disagree. I use pulse PLL console release of the original NAND, it normally turns on the console. The console also will certainly slow down, because it lasts longer posts.

Any other ideas why it does not work with RGH xenon?

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »

Either hop on #libxenon on EFNet or head over to Xbox-Hacker. You're more likely to get a sufficient answer there.

RavenPhoenix

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(ziomal155 @ Jan 16 2012, 05:01 AM) View Post

Hello
I'm new here. I know little English. I have a few questions.

First Why can not glich xenon? - I have plugged all the cables including STBY_CLK that I found.

Second *. I built using multibuilder ecc 0.7. I added a line to build.py:
[0xb92ed1ba, "Xenon, version 1.51", [[0x1180, 0x00, 0x00]]],
Is it good?

Third I changed the file in VHDL. Timing is 1550 + X. X is from 0 to 256 at 10xglich. Unfortunately they failed to run Xella: (Why? This is a wine VHDL'a or *. ecc?

The Xenon can not be glitched because it does not have the HANA chip which is required to do the timing for the hack to actually work. Unless you can implement an external counter or method to do the timing accurately then I'm afraid your efforts will be in vain.

K3thunder

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 12:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 AM) View Post

xenons cannot be glitched because the system halts when you send the pulse to PLL_BYPASS instead of resetting the CPU at least that is what i have been told

there seems to be missing signals with xenon's maybe i have stumbled upon something "GND Breaking"

ziomal155

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 02:19:00 PM »

I am writing again! STBY_CLK is xenonie. It is exactly 48MHz.

ruciz

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(ziomal155 @ Jan 23 2012, 10:19 PM) View Post

I am writing again! STBY_CLK is xenonie. It is exactly 48MHz.

From what I gathered the Xenon couldn't be done because the ANA chip wasn't scalable.
Yes It would slow down, Yes it would glitch/pulse correctly, But then you are stuck.
Only way to regain full speed was a reboot - in which, you of course are not glitched - cycle repeats.

Hitting it at full speed would be possible, I think some people had succeeded at one point or another - maybe dealt with the slow clock to get their CPU key, but its not as reliable as newer mainboard revs are.
The developers sat on the glitch waiting for the right time to release. Im sure in that time they considered all logical angles to adapt it without success.

Considering how glitchy those boards themselves are its likely for the best anyway.
Heres further reading http://www.xboxhacke...33083#msg133083

hopefully it is indeed the CPU and not able to be replicated by code that MS could have put in the latest dashboard

tyiphius

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(ruciz @ Feb 17 2012, 11:23 PM) View Post

From what I gathered the Xenon couldn't be done because the ANA chip wasn't scalable.
Yes It would slow down, Yes it would glitch/pulse correctly, But then you are stuck.
Only way to regain full speed was a reboot - in which, you of course are not glitched - cycle repeats.

Hitting it at full speed would be possible, I think some people had succeeded at one point or another - maybe dealt with the slow clock to get their CPU key, but its not as reliable as newer mainboard revs are.
The developers sat on the glitch waiting for the right time to release. Im sure in that time they considered all logical angles to adapt it without success.

Considering how glitchy those boards themselves are its likely for the best anyway.
Heres further reading http://www.xboxhacke...33083#msg133083

hopefully it is indeed the CPU and not able to be replicated by code that MS could have put in the latest dashboard

I think Team-x already has a way to glitch xenons and they'll probably release it when they release the demon.
http://team-xecuter....p;postcount=429