xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Maximus 360nandflasher Installation Video  (Read 111 times)

LiarInGlass

• Archived User
Maximus 360nandflasher Installation Video
« on: March 27, 2010, 02:23:00 AM »

Found this updated from the Maximus 360NandFlasher website and found two videos showing most of the installation process of the 360NandFlasher.

Looks pretty simple, but it's also nothing different than anything else I've seen. It doesn't look as a one-minute installation as they claim, and I've not got much experience with soldering or JTAG as a whole, but it still looks a little complicated to me.

I thought I'd post this in case nobody else has seen it since I've not been around this site long but I cannot Search the forum no matter what I try and so I have no clue if it's been posted already.

Install 1

Install 2

Then again, to my understanding, it looks like all that needs to be done is a bit of solder adding to the correct points and then placing the chip down and then I'm guessing those are quick solder points and are easy to solder together? I've not soldered any JTAG before but have been looking into it and really don't care if it costs money as long as it's able to be done by myself.

This post has been edited by LiarInGlass: Mar 27 2010, 09:24 AM

thethinker360

• Archived User
Maximus 360nandflasher Installation Video
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »

adding to this. This is the Cygnos360 V2 installation video. Also pretty simple and clean.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Cygnos V2 install Video