xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Infectus On Multiple Boxes  (Read 142 times)

zachaller

• Archived User
Infectus On Multiple Boxes
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »

I have a plan to basicly just use a db25 adapter to allow me to connect a infectus 2 chip to multiple boxes that i want to read the nand from something liket this but with a db25 because of the extra wires that are needed i am just wondering if anybody that has more expirence with this sees any probs with this such as to weak a signal or anything like that

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=691873

this would allow me to leave the chip outside the box and hook up a female end db25 to the chip and a male to the mb of the xbox i am hoping and sorry if this is the wrong forum i tried to find the most relevant one i think but its been a while since i have really read around on here

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »

theres more then 8 poins for the infectus though this will not work cos of that

zachaller

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 03:04:00 AM »

thats why i plan on using a db25 connector

justathief

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(niai @ Jan 24 2010, 04:41 AM) View Post

theres more then 8 poins for the infectus though this will not work cos of that

What are you talking about?
He said that he was going to use a db-25, how many pins do you think that connector has?

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

sorry i did read it right it was very late when i was replying (4 in the morning i couldnt sleep)

i seen db-25 as cat5 i think

i dont see y this wouldnt work just put it very close to the infectus and then as short as you can from the board i have used about the same length of wire as it will take with my infectus before

the last one i did was from the bottom with the infectus laying on the gpu heat sink

i have also used a db-25 for a ext dvd mod bfore and i will say its hard to make it look nice on the back but who really cares bout that as you never see it