xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Raiden Project On Pcsxbox  (Read 94 times)

cypher35

• Archived User
The Raiden Project On Pcsxbox
« on: February 07, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »

i just finally got this game working and i must say it rulez!!  (don't worry, i own the origonal game disk, but i havn't been able to play it since my old psx died <_<)

HLE mode never worked for me, but now i've tried using bios files 1001 and 7001 and it works almost perfectly!

howeve, i have one minor problem...  I cannot change the display settings to the vertical mode with the black bars on the sides so i can play it without it being ULTRA stretched.  (for those of you who remember, the arcade version used an oddly shaped CRT to display the game)  I've tried the display settings in the game, but it won't unstretch.  (this esp. sucks on my widescreen TV)

i'm just wondering if any of you have gotten this game's display settings to work normally...  perhaps a different bios, etc?  <

stythys

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 03:22:00 PM »

just try the screen postion adjust and stretch it to the way its suppose to be if you cant get the options to put it the way you like it  <

cypher35

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »

ugh, but when i'm done playing this game, i'd probably have to reset the display settings everytime i want to play a non-raiden game <_<  <

stythys

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

never said it was a perfect alternative  :P   <