xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nme V 1.2 Mod Chip Help!  (Read 43 times)

swatguym4

• Archived User
Nme V 1.2 Mod Chip Help!
« on: June 27, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »

I recently bough the NME V 1.2 Mod chip. My friend installed the chip and said it was working. We tried burning games just like how the NME Team says on their website, but nothing works.

1. we download the iso
2. extract the .ss file using nme associator
3. combine them into 1 iso
4. Burn onto Verbatim Dual Layer DVD 2.4X speed
5. when i put it into my 360, i get the "please put this disk into a xbox 360."

I NEED HELP!!! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!!!!????

sosotiit

• Archived User
Nme V 1.2 Mod Chip Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(swatguym4 @ Jun 27 2007, 07:24 PM) *

1. we download the iso

and you have no clue why it is not working, using shitty image.

Be advised that we strictly enforce X-S rules against piracy (and/or downloaded material).

thread closed,
-soso

QUOTE(From the Rules @ Jan 23 2007)

Some of the Zero Tolerance Ban issues.. expanded and explained:
Posts, Avatars, Signatures, and Threads that will earn (guarantee) the user a BAN on their account includes:
  • Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Xbox Game Roms/Backups (on media, including Hard drives or burned media, RAR or Zip File, for download or for sale), MS Dashboard Files, and any kind of (direct, indirect, or Kazaa or Torrent type) link to Xbox XDK/Sony SDK Produced Homebrew
  • Asking for help with downloaded or rented game backups. This site is not here to help people with their warez, regardless of how they have acquired them.
  • …
    WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
    Any Talk of downloading games from the internet, newsgroups or any other illegal source. Any talk of downloading SS (copyright ) from the same. Don't spout the old crap I own the game so I can legally download. NO You can not and more to the point don't discuss downloads here, if you wish to keep your account