xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 Wont Read My Back-up. Read Many Posts Still Need Help  (Read 80 times)

Nexed23

• Archived User
360 Wont Read My Back-up. Read Many Posts Still Need Help
« on: February 01, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »

Hey, I just want to start by saying that i have done my share of extended research and still have a problem.  My setup is as follows.  Samsung 360 Dvd drive, NME 360 1.2,    PC:  Samsung SH-D162c reader flashed with kreon, pioneer-111d dvd burner, flashed with danderous brothers- tdb flasher with kernel 1.23, schtrom to extract, nme associator to convert and imgburn to burn.  I used schtorm to extract the image from my orginal game to my HD of my pc.  Then i used nme-assoictaor to convert the image to be NME compatiable.  Everything seems fine.  The files are the correct file size after this is complete.  Then i open img burn.  I select my pioneer dvd burner, i select file file that i want to burn, i change the burn speed to 2.4 and i set the layer break to the number posted on team underdogs HOW TO site.  I click write and it writes.  Games finishes burning and i put it in my 360 and i get " to play this game put it in a xbox 360 drive.  My 360 does work with orginals but not with the backups that i am mkaing. Can someone tell what i am doing wrong? or is it more likely that sometyhing is wrong with the chip or came loose.  The 360 was tested once after chip installation and worked.  However the backup was made by the guy that installed the chip not myself. Any help or ideas would be apprectaied. Thanks

Nexed23

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »

i figured it out.  You can delete this post.

nomoreniu

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Nexed23 @ Feb 1 2007, 01:10 PM) *

i figured it out.  You can delete this post.

Can you please share how you solved the problem?

NeoDarkSaver

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(nomoreniu @ Feb 1 2007, 08:54 PM) *

Can you please share how you solved the problem?

I want to hear it too.