xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Possible Tsop Hole..  (Read 947 times)

crystalgeek

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »

ko im not trying to diss or piss anyone of but you lot make me so f-ing mad. Your all hoping and relying on one man, following and sheeping one mans achievements with something totally different relying on someone else and putting the wieght of the world on his shoulders. leave the guy alone. if you were half the modders you lot think you are. me included, we'd all be brainstorming together and throwing out ideas and reading and learning not going "oh bunnie, bunnie wher for art thou bunnie, come and save our asses because we dont want to try it ourself" all waitng on a save option, letting someone else do all the hard work

all i say is good luck to everyone. were all here for one thing. to mod, hack and learn. so lets start doing that and work as a team. we are more then a match as bunnie says  himself.

ok enougth

crystalgeek

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(mad4mp3z @ Dec 6 2005, 12:01 AM) View Post

ok i agree with crystalgeek here every1 need's 2 help every1 here not all about take take take, moding will only work if we share our findings and results, i cant do anything yet cause i aint got a 360 but i am working on it tho so lets c if we can sus it out.

thank you. I think we are probally one of the biggest scene's in hacking game consoles to date. We have enougth knowledge and ideas between us to make something of this. We need to organise ourselfs more and start working together, im sure most of you read topics and think, if i had a 360 i would do this aswell or why not try this, well tell them. and if you get given an idea from someone then try it, whats the worst that could happen

Codename54

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

I know as much as (if not less than) the rest of you do, as I have not touched the hardware myself yet.

Remember he wrote (I have not touched the hardware myself YET.)

Yet is the key word which means he will touch it but it remains to be seen if he shares the information.  He may not share the information as bunnie but he'll probably share it as someone else.  Regardless, there will be a hack out there because I didnt spend $1000 for my x360 including 8 crappy games.  I need vengeance.

The_Truth

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »

Bunny will most likely do work on the 360... and when I get ahold of one I'll probably do some investigating of my own... unfortunately, I don't start my electrical engineering courses till january.(it will/would probably take that long to get my hands on one anyhow...wink.gif) but rest assured, If I do find anything... it will be posted...

off to data sheets! biggrin.gif

jameswalter

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »

No one said that bunnie was our only savior and that we would get no where without him.  It would just be nice if he were helping on the 360 as he was the first person to dive into the xbox and he has a lot of useful info on how to extract data going across the motherboard.  As far as I know no one else ever tried to capture the data from the xbox in the same fashion as he did...the guy is a genius and has balls enough to create custom made PCBs to do that kind of shit.  Leave everyone alone that wants his help...they are just saying that he was a genius on the xbox and it would be nice to see him on the 360.  There are obviously a lot of people working on the 360 just not into the depth that bunnie did on the xbox yet.

ensakamoto

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 05:34:00 AM »

right
im sorry again..im reading now the other forums..sorry this was really stupid from me.
go ahead and talk about your stuff...

ciao

flashfreak

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

I would give you an estimate but i dunno how long the other consoles took, and this one is supposed to have levels of security never seen b4.

It will be longer than usual, just cos they've put a lot more time and effort into stopping us.

Just means we have to push harder wink.gif

I'd help but im in australia and we don't get em till march (im confirmed a pre-order) and would take mine apart to try and help, but i only have maybe a slightly above standard level of knowledge with electronics, so as much as i wanna help, it wouldn't be worth my effort.

This has gotten very off topic, but its not my fault, im just making it worse!

InterestedHacker

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 02:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(ensakamoto @ Dec 13 2005, 02:41 PM) View Post

right
im sorry again..im reading now the other forums..sorry this was really stupid from me.
go ahead and talk about your stuff...

ciao

Well,

If you come back at the end of the universe, I think we might have just about cracked the 2048 bit key, BUT, there will have been 5 trillion trillion trillion more models of XBOX since the XBOX 360, I believe the expected model for the end of the universe is due to be called 'XBOX Infinity', and it's possible that MS will ship it already containing Linux, so you may want to hold out for that model?

Seriously, how long is a piece of string?  It's impossible to tell when, if at all >.<

flbeserk

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »

wells houldn't someone make a list somewhere of liek the tsop contents or what they hve found and know for sure isn't needed or we don't have to worry about.  this could help us all focus on certain areas since we know alot of areas aren't used.  liek the whole eeprom thing where you can remove it and the system does everything fine still.

jameswalter

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(flbeserk @ Dec 14 2005, 04:44 PM) View Post

wells houldn't someone make a list somewhere of liek the tsop contents or what they hve found and know for sure isn't needed or we don't have to worry about.  this could help us all focus on certain areas since we know alot of areas aren't used.  liek the whole eeprom thing where you can remove it and the system does everything fine still.

You mean like Free60?

sentinel0

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »

can this thread be closed it's way OT any mods around

sentinel0

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2005, 05:02:00 AM »

This guy removed the TSOP couldn't read the image from it because it was encrypted http://www.darkmoon....x360_photos.htm

shorty7

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »

Yeah I dont know much about decrypting TSOP's... But I think this kiosk disk is very promising, mabey if we can get some people to start writing some AS that can help grab some xbox info. Mabey there is some exploitable flash that can help us to get info to decrypt the TSOP?

monkeychris

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

why do you all think its \bout the bloody tsop?

just cus it worked on the xbox 1 after a long bloody while....

i was quite happy flashing my own bios in by a certain someone on the board tongue.gif

the tsop if avaiable on 360 will be well defended cus of the xbox 1 type attacks, so we prob need a different root...

personally i think a firmware change on the dirve would be nice, but prob wont work....

but a module surely that went between the drive and the 360 could tell it everything was fine (with hacked drive firmware) and could boot anything ?  wouldnt be to hard, prob could knock somethin up on a PIC if someone did the dvd firmware before hand, but thats def not my field.. biggrin.gif

prob only a few bits to unlock the drive to read xbox360 booktype, and then module to change dvdr booktype to xbox360 booktype for hypervisor or whoever checks (maybe its bill himself)

poss even do this firmware, maybe hypervisor can check tho, so module could hold a replica of original fireware...

hmmmmmmmmmm

prob could run unsigned tho still... may work for warez kiddies tho (scum of scene)

shorty7

• Archived User
Possible Tsop Hole..
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »

why do you all think its \bout the bloody tsop?

Because the bios information is on the tsop... "No bios information = No Modchip". SO before you start freaking out about how the tsop isnt what we should be concentrating on... read a little about modding...
Pages: 1 [2] 3