xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hack Microsoft Signitures Through Xbox Live Dash Update ?  (Read 165 times)

syntaxerror329

• Archived User
Hack Microsoft Signitures Through Xbox Live Dash Update ?
« on: May 19, 2013, 07:37:00 AM »

What you are suggesting is not possible. It would require the private key needed to sign the dash updates and no one has hacked that yet. So your only options for running custom software is jtag or rgh.

blipblop

• Archived User
Hack Microsoft Signitures Through Xbox Live Dash Update ?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ May 19 2013, 02:37 PM) View Post

What you are suggesting is not possible. It would require the private key needed to sign the dash updates and no one has hacked that yet. So your only options for running custom software is jtag or rgh.

can explain to me , what exactly is a jtag , i know what it does and i know what to do but what exactly does it do to the software of your console . I wanna know what that part of the chip where you install the jtag is called and is it the one that contain all signitures ?

I have another question too , so i have a flashed console right , i burned BO2 a few days but i accidentally scratched the disc and now it wont install because of dirty disc error and im getting a dirty disc error too when i play it . That was my last disc and i will not be able to buy new ones until the end of the upcomming week . So here is what i did , i downloaded Iso2God and RIPed the ISO it came up exactly how it should be , a CON file and  data files ( eg. Data0001 , Data0002 etc . ) and thats exactly how installed games are but when i trasfered it to my USB , it got corupted on the 360 . Later i released that the CON file ( thats the file that .... im not sure , it has the icon , the name and basically all the details and i think it allows you to boot from those files ) doesnt contain my device ID but horizon wont let me change it . Is there any way you can install a game on your PC , trasnfer it to ur xbox and use it as an installed game , of course still use your DvD but mine is scratched and wont install as i said . ????