xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help Installing Rgh2 Using Ngzhang Board  (Read 182 times)

BennyBou

• Archived User
Need Help Installing Rgh2 Using Ngzhang Board
« on: April 14, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »

Hello there, I have a ngzhang XC2C64 CPLD board I would like to use to glitch a Falcon using RGH2.0

I cannot use RGH1.0 and I am not able to find any definitive answer on how to wire the whole thing using this CPLD board.

Currently the board is all wired up to use RGH1 on a FAT console like so:
IPB Image

Obviously I am not using the PLL_BYPASS signal and the I2C lines are soldered in. I've also added a 10ohms resistor on RST and I'm using shielded wire for it.

What are the other modifications I need to do to the board in order to make this thing work?

I've seen some tutorials to convert older pre-RGH2 CPLD boards and they involved adding a 3.3kohms resistor somewhere. Where do I need to add this resistor if it's needed at all?

Thanks!

lessweightgofaster

• Archived User
Need Help Installing Rgh2 Using Ngzhang Board
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »

Hi, if it was me i'd hold on for the new r-jtag hack from xecuter that is more or less just been released, I've never got my rgh2 falcon to boot right, if it boots at all, with a cr3 lite. This new hack is supposed to be mega reliable so i'd wait for that.
But to answere your question, you may need the resistor and a cap on the cpu rst but you'll have to test that out
Good luck.
Ian