xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Been Out Of The Scene For A While. Rgh Question  (Read 162 times)

chatterx

• Archived User
Been Out Of The Scene For A While. Rgh Question
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:12:00 PM »

Hey all. Been out of the scene for a while and just picked me up a slim pretty cheap that I am planning on doing the RGH to. I am not new to the JTAG or RGH scene however the last RGH I did was back when the update killed the RGH on phat consoles until RGH 2 was released. Thats pretty much when I quit keeping track of it all.

What I have is a slim with a manufacture date of 2011-07-21 and the dash version is 2.0.15574.0.

I did a google search and came up with various information however nothing that was pretty concrete. team-xecuter is down as well at the moment it looks like. So my question here is what exactly do I need to do to RGH this machine. I seen I may need something called a dgx? but another site contradicts it and offers the ecc files which is needed to get the the CPU key from the Xbox360 dash 15572 and above.

I still have my nand-x and I also have a coolrunner board for RGH1

Gazc0igne

• Archived User
Been Out Of The Scene For A While. Rgh Question
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »

for your slim you no longer require the DGX as a hacked bootloader was leaked making the DGX function old.

DGX can be converted to RGX to make it a solid glitch chip similar to CR3 PRO

all you need is your nand-x your glitch chip and the hacked bootloader and your set.

bootloader is available from TX forums or google.