xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: .gpd Hacking  (Read 49 times)

craz3d

• Archived User
.gpd Hacking
« on: February 24, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »

There's a program called on xbins stop-wasting-your-time-on-meaningless-pursuits.7zip.  Firstly, nobody except worthless elitists is going to judge you depending on your gamerscore, and even if they did you haven't earned a hacked gamer score anyway.

My advice to you, spend less time fucking around with savegame hacking and more time actually playing the games.  If you honestly care this much about a number, you need to get your priorities straight.

As far as digging through your files goes, it isn't going to be as simple as popping a jpeg into a directory and pointing it there.  Those icons are likely embedded in the file at a specific address that likely won't have any pointers or references to it.  I'll admit I haven't done any hacking around with these files or savegames in general, so what I've said is pure speculation.  If you haven't seen a tool specifically for that, I can't honestly say that there is likely someone on this forum who has the knowledge you're looking for.  Try xboxhacker.

No_Name

• Archived User
.gpd Hacking
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(craz3d @ Feb 24 2010, 06:45 PM) View Post

Try xboxhacker.

Please dont there are enough nublets asking stupid shit as it is on there.

Earn the achievements or dont bother is the response Arkon will give you when he trashes your topic if you dare post it.

No_Name

• Archived User
.gpd Hacking
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

Because we hate cheaters and wankers who cant play the game without using some kind of exploit or cheat or hack or who are just to lazy to play the game.

I did warn you not to post on posting over there and what would happen.