xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Some Of My Ideas  (Read 161 times)

Icedevil

• Archived User
Just Some Of My Ideas
« on: November 27, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »

OK first of this is probably undoable.  Is it possible to in any way connect a xbox portable drive on a computer.  Some kind of emulation so the hard drive thinks it is the xbox and allows access?  If so could a personal virus be put onto the harddrive.  If that could be done a small virus might be able to run undetected by the RAM protector.  If so thevirus could collect data on the xbox and report it back to you when u remove the hard drive and reconect to your pc.  As far as I know the xbox 360 wouldnt have spyware protetion or anything along that line.  Just a thought on how to possibly get in and see the insides of the OS.

Also why doesnt M$ make it's own modchips via a third party so no one knows it's them.  "If you can't beat em join em"  A modchip will happen so why not cash in on it and be the first one to hack their own system.  Also, they could keep the hacks limited and say some thing are impossible.  If they would release soon enough they would be way ahead of the release of other chips.  

Just my ideas which are probably useless.  ok thx for reading.   biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif biggrin.gif

Arakon

• Archived User
Just Some Of My Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »

Just my ideas which are probably useless.

indeed.
if you can run a virus, you can run any other program too. a virus is nothing but a normal program.