xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Tested Gi Sgs Xbox 360 Skullcandy Headset?  (Read 114 times)

ewok69em

• Archived User
Anyone Tested Gi Sgs Xbox 360 Skullcandy Headset?
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:10:00 PM »

I love skullcandy and always have, and have a 50% off coupon to the online store and am thinking about getting the GI SGS Xbox 360 Headset. Anyone else have one or have had one?  (and if this is in the wrong fourm sorry)

NineLime

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »

Get a headphone amplifier and some skullcandy skullcrushers and a female RCA to female stereo 3.5mm adapter, and tape a mic to them that's what I do, they have subwoofers. I amplify them with computer speakers that have a headphone jack, and also I amplify them sometimes with a 1970's kenwood stereo console amplifier(its wood grain!)

jdsony

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »

Being Skullcandy headphones you know they spent at least a few million $ to come up with that name so I'd be worried about what was left to make a quality product.

Meethatguy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »

I have never seen any good come from skull candy.
I worked at an fye for 2 years and we were made to push all aspects skull candy.
At least 50% of all different kinds came back. More then cheap coby headphones.  I myslf have had 3 pairs of earbuds, the 1st 2 had a loud high pitched squeel in the left earbud.  The 3rd I dont even bother with.