xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Halo Legends Series on Blu-ray  (Read 199 times)

sinister slipknot

• Archived User
Halo Legends Series on Blu-ray
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(trentdadi @ Oct 4 2009, 06:13 PM) View Post

Call of Duty has come farther in terms of gameplay then Halo has, especially the leap they took between 3 and modern warfare.  Hopefully if they do eventually come out with a Halo 4, they figure out ways to innovate it enough to kind of replicate that same leap CoD took.  Hopefully they will figure out something for Halo: Reach if it is in fact a FPS.  In Bungie's defense though, I think Halo 2 was brilliant in terms of Multiplayer, I don't think it left as much room for improvement as the first Call of Duty 3 did.

I personally didn't like the change between CoD3 & 4, the 'classic' CoD is what i liked, 4 just seems a lot more 'PG' and is actually (in my experience) worse online than Halo 3, for many reasons, but the big one being it attracted a lot of screaming kids onto it.

One thing you've gotta give to Halo, is that the campaign and multiplayer has always been on similar levels of greatness, neither outdid the other. With CoD, the older ones had better campaigns than the story, and with the last 2 the multiplayer has been better than the campaign.
Pages: 1 [2]