xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 360's lack of Sony Pictures films streaming on Netflix 'unrelated' to  (Read 941 times)

jimk72

• Archived User
360's lack of Sony Pictures films streaming on Netflix 'unrelated' to
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(man_the_king @ Nov 23 2008, 05:30 PM) View Post

Oh you mean you don't have to pay EACH TIME you want to watch it on your 360?

As for that no-PS3-games, THAT'S WHAT identifies you as a 360 fanboy, and not just a fan. The no-PS3-games is a little last-to-last year.

No you don't pay each time you watch it! You can watch as many as you want for free! With Netflix the online movies are unlimited, But the dvds in the mail you are limited by your subscription.

I am actualy a fan for GAMING and that is why I am upset with sony as they seem to have focused so much on getting Blu-ray to be the standard by selling the PS3 as a Blu-ray player. The ps3 has great specs but there are so few exclusives that are great games. I give a sht that it comes with a blu-ray player! I would buy it, if it was a gaming machine that was resonably priced. For the games it has it is not worth the high cost.

If you want to call me a fanboy it would be a PC fanboy as most games I play I play on the PC! The only games I play on xbox360 and Wii are exclusives! That is why I don't have a PS3 as it is lacking in exclusives to justify the $400 cost!

ssj4android

• Archived User
360's lack of Sony Pictures films streaming on Netflix 'unrelated' to
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

The Fifth Element is available for the 360 again after being unavailable before. Superbad is still blocked on the 360, though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]